Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
ah. I see and I also see we're getting off topic. So... what do you think the next TFA episode will be about? Do you think they'll finally show femmscream again?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Haystack
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
- 18
- Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons
Which would be AWESOME, BTW.SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, I hope they show femmescream again soon. But as far as know, the next episode is called, "This Is Why I Hate Machines", so maybe it will be a Fanzone centered episode.
Haystack
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender
I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender
I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Most likely she'll show up,as Dirge is the last Clone we have to see before he,or both Clones on Earth will bite the dust.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:ah. I see and I also see we're getting off topic. So... what do you think the next TFA episode will be about? Do you think they'll finally show femmscream again?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
Sadly all signs are pointing towards Animated's being done after Season 3 anyways.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:they'll probably forget, though. If they don't show her by the end of the season I'm gonna e-mail a complaint to hasbro.
But she will appear sometime before the season is over, apparently taking on the name of "Slipstream".
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
Although, he can still be introduced still, we saw in fistful of energon I think, that there were loads of Screamer clones on the Nemesis, on the moon, so he might have been made to guard the others or something?SkyxDB wrote:Really? I wonder how they're going to introduce him, because if I remember correctly, he wasn't there in both parts of "A Space Bridge Too Close."
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Or his greed make him kill the rest because he didn't want them to have any of the glory or something.... the thought of shescream(I'll just call her Laserwave for now) and Dirge working together sounds amusing.
He'd be like. 'No! You can't have any of the glory! It's mine! All MINE!"
and Laserwave would probably blow up at him or something and they'd get into a fight...
Then the Autobots would only have to shoot them because they're not paying any attention anyway.
He'd be like. 'No! You can't have any of the glory! It's mine! All MINE!"
and Laserwave would probably blow up at him or something and they'd get into a fight...
Then the Autobots would only have to shoot them because they're not paying any attention anyway.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]

