former head of cybertron intelligence, before he went 'missing' and shockwave/longarm prime took over, he appeared in Transwarpedartemis-lady-warrior wrote:who is highbrow?
Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
he had a few lines, but was only in like one episode i think, he's dead now though, Shockwave killed him offscreen (it's been implied)artemis-lady-warrior wrote:must have had a VERY small part.
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Shockwave's a jerk anyway. He's cool and I want his toy but he's a jerk. I don't know wether to kick him for killing Blurr and hurting Magnus or glomping him because he's just plain awesome.
ugh. I hate when I love/hate a character.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Awww,well i love Shockwave regardless of what he did.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Shockwave's a jerk anyway. He's cool and I want his toy but he's a jerk. I don't know wether to kick him for killing Blurr and hurting Magnus or glomping him because he's just plain awesome.ugh. I hate when I love/hate a character.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
That's only the case in the cartoon series, in the Marvel G1 comics he was much more violent and power hungry, I mean he even conned Megatron into killing himself once!!!artemis-lady-warrior wrote:lol g1 shockwave was useless. he couldn't even defend cybertron against five combaticaons. this new shockwave is much more useful.
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
I tend to get the comics/books off of amazonartemis-lady-warrior wrote:I never read the comics. I can't even buy them and my library doesn't have them either.
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
then read up on the stories and characters here:artemis-lady-warrior wrote:I can't do that either. I don't have any money.
tfwiki.net/wiki
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
Yeah, Shockwave didn't really do much in the G1 cartoon, I mean come on, did he ever leave that tower?
I haven't read any comics, but I did an animation on Youtube based an issue of the War Within Comic.
Where do I find this comic? 
I haven't read any comics, but I did an animation on Youtube based an issue of the War Within Comic.
You serious?!That's only the case in the cartoon series, in the Marvel G1 comics he was much more violent and power hungry, I mean he even conned Megatron into killing himself once!!!

I demand cookies!
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Gone_but_Not_Forgotten%21SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, Shockwave didn't really do much in the G1 cartoon, I mean come on, did he ever leave that tower?
I haven't read any comics, but I did an animation on Youtube based an issue of the War Within Comic.
You serious?!That's only the case in the cartoon series, in the Marvel G1 comics he was much more violent and power hungry, I mean he even conned Megatron into killing himself once!!!Where do I find this comic?
Issue 25 in Marvel comics, Shockie gets the predacons to attack him, does some logic dohicky on Megatron ad he ends up blowing himself up on the Spacebridge, I can do a scan of the image later if u want
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]