Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:who is highbrow?
former head of cybertron intelligence, before he went 'missing' and shockwave/longarm prime took over, he appeared in Transwarped
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

must have had a VERY small part.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:must have had a VERY small part.
he had a few lines, but was only in like one episode i think, he's dead now though, Shockwave killed him offscreen (it's been implied)
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Shockwave's a jerk anyway. He's cool and I want his toy but he's a jerk. I don't know wether to kick him for killing Blurr and hurting Magnus or glomping him because he's just plain awesome. :oops: ugh. I hate when I love/hate a character.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Shockwave's a jerk anyway. He's cool and I want his toy but he's a jerk. I don't know wether to kick him for killing Blurr and hurting Magnus or glomping him because he's just plain awesome. :oops: ugh. I hate when I love/hate a character.
Awww,well i love Shockwave regardless of what he did.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah I have that love/hate thing for Shockwave too. I think he's more bad@$$ compared to his G1 conterpart, but at the same time I am kind of mad at him for what he did to Blurr and Ultra Magnus.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

lol g1 shockwave was useless. he couldn't even defend cybertron against five combaticaons. this new shockwave is much more useful.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:lol g1 shockwave was useless. he couldn't even defend cybertron against five combaticaons. this new shockwave is much more useful.
That's only the case in the cartoon series, in the Marvel G1 comics he was much more violent and power hungry, I mean he even conned Megatron into killing himself once!!!
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I never read the comics. I can't even buy them and my library doesn't have them either.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:I never read the comics. I can't even buy them and my library doesn't have them either.
I tend to get the comics/books off of amazon :D Since my local decent comic book shp closed down like a year or two ago....grrr
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I can't do that either. I don't have any money.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:I can't do that either. I don't have any money.
then read up on the stories and characters here:

tfwiki.net/wiki
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

can't that site messes up my computer.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, Shockwave didn't really do much in the G1 cartoon, I mean come on, did he ever leave that tower?

I haven't read any comics, but I did an animation on Youtube based an issue of the War Within Comic.


That's only the case in the cartoon series, in the Marvel G1 comics he was much more violent and power hungry, I mean he even conned Megatron into killing himself once!!!
You serious?! :o Where do I find this comic? :D
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, Shockwave didn't really do much in the G1 cartoon, I mean come on, did he ever leave that tower?

I haven't read any comics, but I did an animation on Youtube based an issue of the War Within Comic.


That's only the case in the cartoon series, in the Marvel G1 comics he was much more violent and power hungry, I mean he even conned Megatron into killing himself once!!!
You serious?! :o Where do I find this comic? :D
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Gone_but_Not_Forgotten%21

Issue 25 in Marvel comics, Shockie gets the predacons to attack him, does some logic dohicky on Megatron ad he ends up blowing himself up on the Spacebridge, I can do a scan of the image later if u want
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Post Reply