Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Lugnut's probably gay. Or Megatron's his father.... or he's like in the Big Brother's Big Sister's program and Megatron was chosen as his role model and megelomaniac tendencies just appeale to him... Okay I'm loosing it now.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Really...I love that in Lugnut.SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, Lugnut is like Inferno, only minus the pryomanic tendencies and calling Megatron "Queen", which when you think about it is probably the main reasons that a lot of us like Inferno, and in my opinion the way Lugnut is a Megatron zealot kind of borders on annoying.
Artemis:Awww,why all the no-love for Lugnut?
I seem to appreciate the characters that are the least loved.Sentinel,Lugnut,Scrapper(Recently)...
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
He's involved with Strika? i thought that was just fan related...
I don't HATE Lugnut. He's just kinda.. weird. I like him better than Sentinel. But he's EXTREMELY hard to draw.... so I can't draw him and he hates me and my limited skills.
SKy, just because he MIGHT be involved with her doesn't make a difference. A lot of fans will refuse to admit this and make him gay anyway.
I don't HATE Lugnut. He's just kinda.. weird. I like him better than Sentinel. But he's EXTREMELY hard to draw.... so I can't draw him and he hates me and my limited skills.
SKy, just because he MIGHT be involved with her doesn't make a difference. A lot of fans will refuse to admit this and make him gay anyway.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
Lol! Keywords: 'I was expecting'. I'm giving kudos to the writers, who gave us the unexpected!I would probably like him better if he wasn't suck a jerkatron. I can't even feel sorry for him about Elita because the way he acted. I mean he's like 'SHE'S DEAD!"... maybe I'm expecting all Autobots to be nice and understanding like Optimus was. At least he TRIED to do something for her instead of trying to kill her.
Isn't he afriad of ALL organics? Poor guy, he's been making regular trips to Earth....Sentinel was freaked out, he's basically scared of spiders, and his ex is now one
Bwahaha! I luuuv Tarantulas, and I'm betting people would kill to have a diabolical laugh like that! Its right up there with Megsies.Yeah, I'm scared of spiders too. Blackarachnia never scared me, but Tarantulas still freaks me out till this day.
Oh really Miss Wonko? Is this merely a hunch or do you have evidence. *crosses fingers muttering "evidence evidence evidence"*Really?I do,ever since 'Along Came A Spider'
I know, I was ticked when they had that look-a-like in Beast Machines. It was in like er... an episode where Megatron's spark is body-hopping. There was a Dinobot look alike and I was all excited, but it was just an empty shell.too bad they won't ever feature Dinobot...
Oh... I thought it was just a simple tribute to Beast Wars... but you guys look waay deeper than I do.Lugnut's probably gay. Or Megatron's his father.... or he's like in the Big Brother's Big Sister's program and Megatron was chosen as his role model and megelomaniac tendencies just appeale to him... Okay I'm loosing it now.
LOL! I remember that show! ... and doesn't the female Starscream have the same voice actor as Raven?when he says the word "Glorious" he reminds me of Starfire from Teen Titans.
DT

-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Tor-Tarantulas is not going to be in Animated...it would be an awesome treat for us Beast Fans though...but if there ever was a Beast character that would be in Animated,it would be Beast Wars Megatron,as Wyatt wishes to put him there one day.
*Sigh* One day.
*Sigh* One day.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
He DOES?! Now THAT would be FUN! But I'd feel sorry for David. It would be yet ANOTHER character for him to voice. He's probably going nuts. How many does he voice right now? 5?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
EEK! And Scott still had quite a few voices he DIDN'T use in Beast Wars. Like his Koga voice.
David hasn't used his BW Megatron voice yet. He might eventually.
I know Tara voices like 7 people! Sari, Shescream, Red Alert, Carly, Daniel, Strika, the Mayors assistant. EEK! Poor girl.
Oops I almost forgot. She voices Slo-Mo as well.
David hasn't used his BW Megatron voice yet. He might eventually.
Oops I almost forgot. She voices Slo-Mo as well.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
6 robots so far...Optimus Prime,Warpath,Cliffjumper,Lugnut,Grimlock,and Highbrow.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:He DOES?! Now THAT would be FUN! But I'd feel sorry for David. It would be yet ANOTHER character for him to voice. He's probably going nuts. How many does he voice right now? 5?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
