Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Lugnut's probably gay. Or Megatron's his father.... or he's like in the Big Brother's Big Sister's program and Megatron was chosen as his role model and megelomaniac tendencies just appeale to him... Okay I'm loosing it now.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, Lugnut is like Inferno, only minus the pryomanic tendencies and calling Megatron "Queen", which when you think about it is probably the main reasons that a lot of us like Inferno, and in my opinion the way Lugnut is a Megatron zealot kind of borders on annoying.
Really...I love that in Lugnut.

Artemis:Awww,why all the no-love for Lugnut?

I seem to appreciate the characters that are the least loved.Sentinel,Lugnut,Scrapper(Recently)...
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Lugnut's probably gay
Yeah, I thought that too, but I heard that he's involved with Strika.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

He's involved with Strika? i thought that was just fan related...

I don't HATE Lugnut. He's just kinda.. weird. I like him better than Sentinel. But he's EXTREMELY hard to draw.... so I can't draw him and he hates me and my limited skills.

SKy, just because he MIGHT be involved with her doesn't make a difference. A lot of fans will refuse to admit this and make him gay anyway.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

True, it's just that I heard a rumor that those two as couple might be canon. But of course we all know that not gonna stop the slash fans.

Also I don't completely hate Lugnut, I just find him a little annoying.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

when he says the word "Glorious" he reminds me of Starfire from Teen Titans. :lol:
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

I would probably like him better if he wasn't suck a jerkatron. I can't even feel sorry for him about Elita because the way he acted. I mean he's like 'SHE'S DEAD!"... maybe I'm expecting all Autobots to be nice and understanding like Optimus was. At least he TRIED to do something for her instead of trying to kill her.
Lol! Keywords: 'I was expecting'. I'm giving kudos to the writers, who gave us the unexpected! :D
Sentinel was freaked out, he's basically scared of spiders, and his ex is now one
Isn't he afriad of ALL organics? Poor guy, he's been making regular trips to Earth....
Yeah, I'm scared of spiders too. Blackarachnia never scared me, but Tarantulas still freaks me out till this day.
Bwahaha! I luuuv Tarantulas, and I'm betting people would kill to have a diabolical laugh like that! Its right up there with Megsies.
Really?I do,ever since 'Along Came A Spider'
Oh really Miss Wonko? Is this merely a hunch or do you have evidence. *crosses fingers muttering "evidence evidence evidence"*
too bad they won't ever feature Dinobot...
I know, I was ticked when they had that look-a-like in Beast Machines. It was in like er... an episode where Megatron's spark is body-hopping. There was a Dinobot look alike and I was all excited, but it was just an empty shell. :|
Lugnut's probably gay. Or Megatron's his father.... or he's like in the Big Brother's Big Sister's program and Megatron was chosen as his role model and megelomaniac tendencies just appeale to him... Okay I'm loosing it now.
Oh... I thought it was just a simple tribute to Beast Wars... but you guys look waay deeper than I do. :) Its a good thing, I promise.
when he says the word "Glorious" he reminds me of Starfire from Teen Titans.
LOL! I remember that show! ... and doesn't the female Starscream have the same voice actor as Raven?

DT
Image
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

SkyxDB wrote:True, it's just that I heard a rumor that those two as couple might be canon.
It was in an issue of the Collectors' Club magazine, as part of the official bios for some of the Season 3 characters.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Tor-Tarantulas is not going to be in Animated...it would be an awesome treat for us Beast Fans though...but if there ever was a Beast character that would be in Animated,it would be Beast Wars Megatron,as Wyatt wishes to put him there one day.

*Sigh* One day.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

He DOES?! Now THAT would be FUN! But I'd feel sorry for David. It would be yet ANOTHER character for him to voice. He's probably going nuts. How many does he voice right now? 5?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, and I think that's already more or equeal than what Scott McNeil did in Beast Wars. Well equal if you count TM2 Dinobot as the fifth charatcer he voice acted in that.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

EEK! And Scott still had quite a few voices he DIDN'T use in Beast Wars. Like his Koga voice.

David hasn't used his BW Megatron voice yet. He might eventually.

:( I know Tara voices like 7 people! Sari, Shescream, Red Alert, Carly, Daniel, Strika, the Mayors assistant. EEK! Poor girl.

Oops I almost forgot. She voices Slo-Mo as well.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Woah! :shock:

That has got to be a record for the most voices one person has done for a show.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:He DOES?! Now THAT would be FUN! But I'd feel sorry for David. It would be yet ANOTHER character for him to voice. He's probably going nuts. How many does he voice right now? 5?
6 robots so far...Optimus Prime,Warpath,Cliffjumper,Lugnut,Grimlock,and Highbrow.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

who is highbrow?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply