Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

Tor wrote:lol!

You guys be nice, Sentinel is just a fat-head, he'll grow out of it... (i hope).

I liked this episode alot, though I was wish for a bigger slice of humble pie for Sentinel Magnus/Prime, he could really use some. Beastbot, it was awesome how they used subspace, but I thought it was always canonized... your telling me subspace was fanmade first?? Loved Swindle, but he did look a little troubled when he decided to continue his shopping spree, or maybe that was just me. Horray! The Autobot symbol has another use besides lookin purdy! :) I'm starting to wonder if Starscream will ever get his body back.....

DT
Subspace was a fanmade theory for where weopons go and primes trailer. It was lightly indicated at in Transformers Victory, where weapons would just like teleport in randomly
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Yeah because we all know that Sentinel is a big rascist... speciesist? he's a something-ist! I bet he's a closet Nazicon too.

nah I'm kidding...or am I?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:Yeah because we all know that Sentinel is a big rascist... speciesist? he's a something-ist! I bet he's a closet Nazicon too.

nah I'm kidding...or am I?
I think you're referring to xenophobic...and please calm down on ranting him...for all we know he might improve himself again this Season.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

sorry. the guy just ticks me off beyond reason. especially when he's like "OBEY MY ORDER! Or else you will DIE!"

He might have matured a bit but he's still a douschebag.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:sorry. the guy just ticks me off beyond reason. especially when he's like "OBEY MY ORDER! Or else you will DIE!"

He might have matured a bit but he's still a douschebag.
Well he is in command of a military organization in war time you know

and it's spelt Douchebag :D
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

douschebag can be spelled either way. I get the feeling that this whole "you would be perfect to lead the autobots" thing is making him have a swollen head.

I would probably like him better if he wasn't suck a jerkatron. I can't even feel sorry for him about Elita because the way he acted. I mean he's like 'SHE'S DEAD!"... maybe I'm expecting all Autobots to be nice and understanding like Optimus was. At least he TRIED to do something for her instead of trying to kill her.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

True, I do think he was jerk in the wya he acted towards Blackarachnia/Elita.

But at the same time, I kind of like the fact that series shows that Autobots have thiers flaws and not all of them are that good.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:douschebag can be spelled either way. I get the feeling that this whole "you would be perfect to lead the autobots" thing is making him have a swollen head.

I would probably like him better if he wasn't suck a jerkatron. I can't even feel sorry for him about Elita because the way he acted. I mean he's like 'SHE'S DEAD!"... maybe I'm expecting all Autobots to be nice and understanding like Optimus was. At least he TRIED to do something for her instead of trying to kill her.
Sentinel was freaked out, he's basically scared of spiders, and his ex is now one
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I thought Elita were Optimus were lovers...... well if they weren't they should be. :D Or I'll just keep on pairing her with Starscream.
Don't judge me.

Maybe I should have used me empathy powers on him and considered how Sentinel felt but I was too ticked off. Yes I do have the power of Empathy. I just hate using it.

Then again... I'm scared of spiders myself. If I had been in his place I probably woulda screamed and run out the door. Hehe it's funny. I'm scared of REAL spiders but Blackarachnia and Tarantulas never scared me.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I can't really blame anyone for being afriad of spiders, especially gaint ones.

But still he did care about Elita once, and that was why he held a grudge agianist Optimus for so long. Though at the same time I still kind of think he was kind of jerk and a cold hard xenophobe to disreguard whatever relationship he had with Elita because of what she turned into.
thought Elita were Optimus were lovers...... well if they weren't they should be.
Now that I agree with. :) OP/BA is my TFA OTP. :D
I'm scared of REAL spiders but Blackarachnia and Tarantulas never scared me.
Yeah, I'm scared of spiders too. Blackarachnia never scared me, but Tarantulas still freaks me out till this day.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

the only thing about him that scared me was in that weird episode with Cheetor and the web. That made me start thinking that Tarry is not only a pervert and a lunatic but a pedo as well. :shock:
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, that episode THe Web still kind of freaks me out.
the only thing about him that scared me was in that weird episode with Cheetor and the web. That made me start thinking that Tarry is not only a pervert and a lunatic but a pedo as well.
Yeah, and what's even worse is that I've seen protrayed that way in a fanfic as well. *shudders*

And to be honest he's the one charatcer that I don't want to see in TFA. But fortunately I assume that won't be in there.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

SkyxDB wrote:
And to be honest he's the one charatcer that I don't want to see in TFA. But fortunately I assume that won't be in there.
Really?I do,ever since 'Along Came A Spider'
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

too bad they won't ever feature Dinobot... :( or Depth Charge. WAAAAAAAHHH!
TFA Inferno(Predacon) would be interesting to see though. But then... Lugnut is already like Inferno.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, Lugnut is like Inferno, only minus the pryomanic tendencies and calling Megatron "Queen", which when you think about it is probably the main reasons that a lot of us like Inferno, and in my opinion the way Lugnut is a Megatron zealot kind of borders on annoying.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Post Reply