Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
I see sentinel;'s an even bigger jerk now that's he's in charge. Man Optimus what were you thinking?
sari is freaking my out. She had like a Ghost In The Shell moment.
BTW Is Perceptor's voice done by a computer?
sari is freaking my out. She had like a Ghost In The Shell moment.
BTW Is Perceptor's voice done by a computer?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
I think it's a mac computer speech program, they use it on Family Guy for one of their characters who is based on Steven Hawkins tooartemis-lady-warrior wrote:are you serious?Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer.
WW
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
Basically Derrick Wyatt explained to us that Perceptor erased his personality and whatnot to make room for more knowledge and logic processing. Makes sense when you think of it that way.artemis-lady-warrior wrote:are you serious?Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer.
WW
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
that's dumb. How could my lil british percy do such a thing?
Waahhhh! I was hoping for the accent. It made him so cute in G1.
He's still cute but that VOICE.
Yeah I know they did that to a character in Family Guy I saw that episode.
Yeah I know they did that to a character in Family Guy I saw that episode.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Yes and Swindle got away! BWAHAHAHAHA!
But the thing at the end with Sentinel. I feel impending doom coming. Like he's gonna accidently blow up the planet.
But the thing at the end with Sentinel. I feel impending doom coming. Like he's gonna accidently blow up the planet.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
Same here. But yeah, I did enjoy the episode. Yay Swindle! Optimus was awesome too!But the thing at the end with Sentinel. I feel impending doom coming. Like he's gonna accidently blow up the planet.
Though with where Lugnut ended up, I couldn't help but think, What are the odds of that?

I demand cookies!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact: