Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Just when you thought Sari couldn't get any freakier...

I think the Allspark/Key knowledge and power is slowly leaking into her system, despite Ratchet's bypass. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the line there is/had been planned a Sari 3.0.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I see sentinel;'s an even bigger jerk now that's he's in charge. Man Optimus what were you thinking?
sari is freaking my out. She had like a Ghost In The Shell moment.
BTW Is Perceptor's voice done by a computer?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I see sentinel;'s an even bigger jerk now that's he's in charge. Man Optimus what were you thinking?
Yeah, I feel bad for Jazz and Jet Twins right about now.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW
are you serious?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Well I know that Percy's voice is supposed to pay homage to Stephen Hawkins.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:
Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW
are you serious?
I think it's a mac computer speech program, they use it on Family Guy for one of their characters who is based on Steven Hawkins too
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:
Wicked Woman wrote:Yep.. a Stephen Hawkins computer. :D


WW
are you serious?
Basically Derrick Wyatt explained to us that Perceptor erased his personality and whatnot to make room for more knowledge and logic processing. Makes sense when you think of it that way.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

that's dumb. How could my lil british percy do such a thing? :( Waahhhh! I was hoping for the accent. It made him so cute in G1. :( He's still cute but that VOICE. :lol:

Yeah I know they did that to a character in Family Guy I saw that episode.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Oh I just heard that there might be season 4 or a spin-off series to TFA, but of course there is still the chance that it might end after season 3.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Hope so. I want a season 4.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Hehehehe... this episode I was not expecting at all. I just thought it'd be a Sentinel-Centric ep but this was great.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Yes and Swindle got away! BWAHAHAHAHA!
But the thing at the end with Sentinel. I feel impending doom coming. Like he's gonna accidently blow up the planet.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

But the thing at the end with Sentinel. I feel impending doom coming. Like he's gonna accidently blow up the planet.
Same here. But yeah, I did enjoy the episode. Yay Swindle! Optimus was awesome too! :D

Though with where Lugnut ended up, I couldn't help but think, What are the odds of that?
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Sentinel leading Cybertron = WTF BOOM! Moment.


the odds are about one in OVER 9000! XD
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply