Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Speaking of the guitar battle, did anyone else think Guitar Hero on that scene? XD

Oh yeah, and I especially loved Wreckgar in this episode.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Nah, I was too busy freaking out about it. I mean OPTIMUS PRIME playing a GUITAR?!

To be honest, I completely forgot that Wreak-Gar had a chance to come back.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

True, but now makes want to draw a pic of Soundwave and OP battling it out on Guitar Hero. I might do that after I finish the other art projects I'm working on.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

lol!

I liked seeing the Bat (Ratbat right?), I totally didn't know he was gonna be in TFA. And I wasn't expecting some inter-Decepticon and Autobot relationship between Snarl and Scrapper. It was sweet. I didn't like that Grimlock's becoming a wuss. He got beat up by the Jet Twins, now Sari intimidates him *facepalm* Isn't he supposed to be the fearless king?

DT
Image
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Tor wrote:lol!

I liked seeing the Bat (Ratbat right?), I totally didn't know he was gonna be in TFA. And I wasn't expecting some inter-Decepticon and Autobot relationship between Snarl and Scrapper. It was sweet. I didn't like that Grimlock's becoming a wuss. He got beat up by the Jet Twins, now Sari intimidates him *facepalm* Isn't he supposed to be the fearless king?

DT
Not in this version sadly.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Let at leats he's still adorable and loveavle to soem extent.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

Tor wrote:lol!

I liked seeing the Bat (Ratbat right?), I totally didn't know he was gonna be in TFA. And I wasn't expecting some inter-Decepticon and Autobot relationship between Snarl and Scrapper. It was sweet. I didn't like that Grimlock's becoming a wuss. He got beat up by the Jet Twins, now Sari intimidates him *facepalm* Isn't he supposed to be the fearless king?

DT
I'm looking forward to getting Electrostatic Sounwave with Ratbat now :D
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

lol I just realized I haven't been on this site in months yet I can easily join this conversation.
The part with soundwave and optimus prime ducking it out with the guitars was SO awesome. Hehehehe I hope they do something like that again in the future.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

I really liked Part 2, but this is one of those episodes where you absolutely love it the first time but the more you watch it, the less you like it. I mean, the first time I was so "OMG SCRAPPER! OMG SLAG REFERENCE! OMG WRECK-GAR! OMG GUITAR SHOWDOWN!" I didn't really pay attention to, y'know, the plot. Which was oddly hole-ish for Animated-- I mean, how did Soundwave come back? Where did Laserbeak and Ratbat come from? Those are major plot holes that needed to be explained.

The Substitute Autobots were hi-larious, though. Best joke was "Cover me!"

I also REALLY want a Sari toy now that she has a transformable jet pack. I mean, I was leaning towards it already after the upgrade, but now I REALLY want one with pop-on armor pieces and everything.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I noticed those plot holes too. But still it was a good episode.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
User avatar
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
17
Location: Wrong place, wrong time

Unread post by Razorclaw »

Spoiler images of characters: Image
Image

Flareup & Grandus(Left to right) will appear in episodes 38(Flareup) and 39(grandus)
Death becomes you.
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Holy crap. NEW FEMME BOT!

lol I hope they make a toy for sari. I mean they made one for that idiot Kicker from Energon so why not her? I mean she's more awesome than Kicker ever was.

You know what. I hate to admit this because he's my favorite bot and all but Prowl's getting to be a little Sue-ish if you know what I mean. maybe I'm the only one who notices or cares but he seems two grades above his team mates and well.... I can't explain it very well. He's just getting a little too perfect.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

The preview for Decpticon Air is up now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTEmhKDtJ8
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Saw it... :)

...won't spoil it... :(


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Well based, off the preview alone, I predict that bad things will happen...
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Post Reply