Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wicked Woman wrote:Could this mean that the 'Anti-Beast Machines-Megatron' will be returning in 'This is Why I hate Machines' or will it be a Fanzone Background story?



WW
I pray for a Fanzone backstory...that would be awesome.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

People are speculating (and I'd say it's likely) that we'll see the return of Wreck-Gar and the Constructicons in that episode, due to both the confirmation that Wreck-Gar is returning this season and Wyatt said in the aforementioned interview that we haven't seen the last of the Constructicons yet.

And having the four of those guys running around Detroit would be more than enough to give Fanzone a migraine.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Beastbot wrote:People are speculating (and I'd say it's likely) that we'll see the return of Wreck-Gar and the Constructicons in that episode, due to both the confirmation that Wreck-Gar is returning this season and Wyatt said in the aforementioned interview that we haven't seen the last of the Constructicons yet.

And having the four of those guys running around Detroit would be more than enough to give Fanzone a migraine.
lol,at last,another conclusion Episode for all those characters.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

OMG Pleeeease tell me someone else has seen this episode. I cannot take being the only one! It was that awesome and I can't wait for pt 2!

*explodes*


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I just saw it too. I have to admit, pretty good episode, but it raise some questions that I hope will be answered in Part 2.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

I've seen it as well....

I decided that I want to Review both Parts in one large Review...so I'll spare all your eyes by giving myself a week off from Reviewing.However,being that Part 2 is another week away,the full Review will be at....Monday,because I'm going to TFCon that weekend.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Marty Isenburg along with Cancer from Headmasters were in the faux Burger Bot.

But yeah, lots of great moments. I really like Sari 2.0, she's really grown up (and I'm not just talking about her appearance).

Matrix references FTW. I bet the Autobots wish the REAL Decepticons were that easy to beat...
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I bet the Autobots wish the REAL Decepticons were that easy to beat...
Yeah, I bet they do. I LOLed when Optimus was trying to beat Megatron with his own arm. XD :lol:
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, I bet they do. I LOLed when Optimus was trying to beat Megatron with his own arm. XD :lol:
That part actually awakened my bloodlust(lol)

I thought up a few Quirks last night while I was rewatching:

You know that it's an alternate reality if the Autobots can actually fight against Decepticons

You really know it's an alternate reality that Prowl can levitate better than any magician.

You definately know it's an alternate reality when there are a few Matrix references thrown in there.

And

You are absolutely sure it's an alternate reality when Marty Isneburg is with to Hydra and they've adopted Cancer as their son.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Just watched pt 2: AWESOME!

I laughed almost throughout and poor Sari. You really have to watch it to get this post.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Venatrix
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 pm
17
Location: The Netherlands

Unread post by Venatrix »

i'll check out youtube again for part 2 :P
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I just saw it. It was hilarious! :lol:
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Venatrix
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 pm
17
Location: The Netherlands

Unread post by Venatrix »

Hehehe. I loved the part the Dinobots played in this ep. Especialy Slag. ^^
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

Venatrix wrote:Hehehe. I loved the part the Dinobots played in this ep. Especialy Slag. ^^
You mean Snarl... :P

I like how Scrapper did some Hasbro joke about how he found it offensive (being British I understand it better than an American would)
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

I liked the Guitar battle. LOL reminds me of that one Futurama episodes.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Post Reply