I pray for a Fanzone backstory...that would be awesome.Wicked Woman wrote:Could this mean that the 'Anti-Beast Machines-Megatron' will be returning in 'This is Why I hate Machines' or will it be a Fanzone Background story?
WW
Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
People are speculating (and I'd say it's likely) that we'll see the return of Wreck-Gar and the Constructicons in that episode, due to both the confirmation that Wreck-Gar is returning this season and Wyatt said in the aforementioned interview that we haven't seen the last of the Constructicons yet.
And having the four of those guys running around Detroit would be more than enough to give Fanzone a migraine.
And having the four of those guys running around Detroit would be more than enough to give Fanzone a migraine.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
lol,at last,another conclusion Episode for all those characters.Beastbot wrote:People are speculating (and I'd say it's likely) that we'll see the return of Wreck-Gar and the Constructicons in that episode, due to both the confirmation that Wreck-Gar is returning this season and Wyatt said in the aforementioned interview that we haven't seen the last of the Constructicons yet.
And having the four of those guys running around Detroit would be more than enough to give Fanzone a migraine.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I've seen it as well....
I decided that I want to Review both Parts in one large Review...so I'll spare all your eyes by giving myself a week off from Reviewing.However,being that Part 2 is another week away,the full Review will be at....Monday,because I'm going to TFCon that weekend.
I decided that I want to Review both Parts in one large Review...so I'll spare all your eyes by giving myself a week off from Reviewing.However,being that Part 2 is another week away,the full Review will be at....Monday,because I'm going to TFCon that weekend.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
Marty Isenburg along with Cancer from Headmasters were in the faux Burger Bot.
But yeah, lots of great moments. I really like Sari 2.0, she's really grown up (and I'm not just talking about her appearance).
Matrix references FTW. I bet the Autobots wish the REAL Decepticons were that easy to beat...
But yeah, lots of great moments. I really like Sari 2.0, she's really grown up (and I'm not just talking about her appearance).
Matrix references FTW. I bet the Autobots wish the REAL Decepticons were that easy to beat...
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
That part actually awakened my bloodlust(lol)SkyxDB wrote:Yeah, I bet they do. I LOLed when Optimus was trying to beat Megatron with his own arm. XD
I thought up a few Quirks last night while I was rewatching:
You know that it's an alternate reality if the Autobots can actually fight against Decepticons
You really know it's an alternate reality that Prowl can levitate better than any magician.
You definately know it's an alternate reality when there are a few Matrix references thrown in there.
And
You are absolutely sure it's an alternate reality when Marty Isneburg is with to Hydra and they've adopted Cancer as their son.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
-
Venatrix
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 pm
- 17
- Location: The Netherlands
-
Venatrix
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 pm
- 17
- Location: The Netherlands
Hehehe. I loved the part the Dinobots played in this ep. Especialy Slag. ^^
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]
[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
-
Aesir
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
- 17
- Location: Counting down til August
- Contact:
You mean Snarl...Venatrix wrote:Hehehe. I loved the part the Dinobots played in this ep. Especialy Slag. ^^
I like how Scrapper did some Hasbro joke about how he found it offensive (being British I understand it better than an American would)
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:

