Since April 1, 1996, when Hasbro released a show about giant animal/robots. Thats when. XDWait, come to think of it, since when are rats that big?![]()
DT
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One






I Posted it already Sky,look at my Post above.SkyxDB wrote:Lookie, sneak preview of Human Error.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Iqh1rBcTs
Make sme wonder if the writers have been reading TFs as humans fics.

All I can say is, I'm calling that snow plow dude Sentinel Primer Prime from now on.





Only Human is quite a good episode, basically:SkyxDB wrote:Well honestly, it wouldn't bug me if Sari/Bumblebee happened. I think the pairing is kind of cute, but that's just me. I'm going to have to look up that episode Only Human when i get the chance. I've seen some of G1 but not all of it.

Given what I know regarding the real reason behind why the Autobots are "human," I really doubt this will happen, but I suppose it's possible...Tor wrote:I guess this an okay beginning. I'm not trying to bring anyone down, but still this episode doesn't have me BUZZED like the last one. And I hoep they don't use human Bumblebee and/or Bulkhead to fall in love with Sari. Icky.
DT

Already read that interview...funny that Marty Isenburg is using an old title to end the Series...hope it will be as good as the original Endgame Episode(s) but that's just a fantasy....or is it?Beastbot wrote:Tor wrote:
Given what I know regarding the real reason behind why the Autobots are "human," I really doubt this will happen, but I suppose it's possible...
I'll just say there's a reason they can't contact Sari and leave it at that.
Oh, and Derrick Wyatt revealed in a recent interview that the rest of the Season 3 episode titles (besides this Human Error 2-parter) are:
-Decepticon Air
-This Is Why I Hate Machines
-Endgame, Part I
-Endgame, Part II
http://unicron-events-interviews.blogsp ... art-2.html
