Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Seen the Preview:

Early Thoughts:Although these are just clips of the Three Episodes of the Premiere(Which is sadly part of the Thirteen)it seems that the first part might be part of the traditional charm Animated has in the first Two Seasons.

However,with the arrival of the new Factions,the story may or may not be heavy than the last Season,but that is up to the writers on how they will write Longarm/Shockwave.

However again,I can not wait to watch it next week and whoo hoo!!!!Rodimus!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

:shock: I was Slaggin' Right!

(think I said this as a joke either here or another forum) I figured that the Headmaster might use Starscream's body! OMG! Everything else looks great too.

... did I just see Cyclonus in the promo :?: :?: :?: :? :?:


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Tor wrote:Yay for Blackout!

Thanks Beastbot! *double-take* But do they mean NEXT saturday as in March 14?!

DT
Yes.

And yes, WW, that was Cyclonus. Part of Strika's group.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Bit of an update regarding the Animated airings-- as per this thread:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rings.html

A new episode, "Three's a Crowd" has been inserted and will air before "Where is Thy Sting" with the others following sequentially. Not sure why.

No episode description, but people are guessing it's probably the one where the third Constructicon, Dirt Boss, is introduced.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Beastbot wrote:Bit of an update regarding the Animated airings-- as per this thread:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... rings.html

A new episode, "Three's a Crowd" has been inserted and will air before "Where is Thy Sting" with the others following sequentially. Not sure why.

No episode description, but people are guessing it's probably the one where the third Constructicon, Dirt Boss, is introduced.

Most likely this will only affect the Cartoon Network Schedule and air according to their wishes...as for YTV,most likely they will air the Episodes in the order they are supposed to air,much like how they treated Animated back in Season I.

But it's good to know this now and check both CN and YTV to see if any more 'surprise' airings are occuring this Season,aside from 'Three's A Crowd'
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown. :lol:

Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download. :D YAY


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wicked Woman wrote:Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown. :lol:

Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download. :D YAY


WW
More Episodes to download...more longer Reviews for you...muhahahaha
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Aesir
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 769
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:43 pm
17
Location: Counting down til August
Contact:

Unread post by Aesir »

Wonko The Sane wrote:
Wicked Woman wrote:Why not? A similar thing happened to Total Meltdown. :lol:

Hey, doesn't bother me... that just means I have more episodes to download. :D YAY


WW
More Episodes to download...more longer Reviews for you...muhahahaha
awww..... :D
[img]http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp265/Oracle_Aesir/Picture067-2.jpg[/img]

[url]http://oracleaesir.deviantart.com[/url]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

GAH. SO GOOD. It's like the freaking Agenda all over again.

And Sari upgrade FTW.

THIS SHOW CANNOT END AFTER THIS SEASON.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

I know what you mean! And I think CN saw part three before YTV (those slaggards). I am definately waitin for the torrent!
*still laughs at Optimus*


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Beastbot wrote:GAH. SO GOOD. It's like the freaking Agenda all over again.

And Sari upgrade FTW.

THIS SHOW CANNOT END AFTER THIS SEASON.
I agree,this Episode was quite worth the wait.Hang tight guys...I the Review is currently being written.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Haystack
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
18
Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons

Unread post by Haystack »

AAARGH. I missed the episode because I had to cook for Men's Fellowship Breakfast at the church. *headdesk*

Please, could ANYONE put this episode on Youtube? I'm dying here!

Haystack

Edit: Man, I'm reading the comments on the 'Transwarped' thread on TWF2005 and ohhh mama. :shock: Darnit, I want to see this so bad. Some of the comments are making me laugh too. :lol:
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

That sucks...it seems no one is responding to what is going on in Animated so far in the Movie Boards...my Review is coming shortly...I'm just up at Weapons and Animation at this point.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Haystack
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
18
Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons

Unread post by Haystack »

Nevermind, I saw it on Youtube. :shock: WOW. I will be reviewing this later.

Haystack
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Haystack wrote:Nevermind, I saw it on Youtube. :shock: WOW. I will be reviewing this later.

Haystack
My guess is that your's will be shorter than mine.

I'm up at Storyline.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Post Reply