Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Now I don't want to alarm everyone but I feel like this rumour should be discussed:

According to sources,there is a possibility that Transformers:Animated may end in Season III and Season IV has no sign of life out there.

Here's a link,but I warn you though,it has a large Spoiler that some of you may not handle.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... -3-166674/

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ed-166778/
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

*shields eyes*

Be warned peeps! I can see in url right now 'three characters death'!! :o I don't wanna click it! Resist temptation! *scampers away under a bush*

DT
Image
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Thanks,and if people really want to get Spoiled,enter at your own risk.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Haystack
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
18
Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons

Unread post by Haystack »

(About the character death)

:shock: *jaw drops, stammers* NO...WAY. Dude, the writers had BETTER not mess this up, and we had better get a 'Code of Hero' level death scene for [insert name of character who is going to die]. Also, Hasbro has made a BAD move, seriously. That's all I can say. Just..wow. :shock:

Haystack
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

GAH!

Ok... I can't come back to this thread. Haystack your making me wanna click that link SO baaaaaaad. *anguish* you have no IDEA. Dont use the Code of Hero card. SOOOOO many people wanna click that link now...

DT
Image
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Haystack-I hope for some level of Code of Hero.

Tor-Just resist.

I really,really hope that they don't screw this up and this isn't the first time that Hasbro made a bad move.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I've decided to so not click the link. Just the thought of a character death makes me a sad panda. :(
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Kickback (reliable source in the past) has said that the character gets a proper funeral with a lot of the Autobots there. So, I don't think they'll gloss over it. C'mon, folks, these are the Animated writers, after all.

Oh, and s250, the guy who told us about Season 3 being the final one? I can't remember the last time he steered us wrong. I'd say this is 99% confirmed, just short of coming out of the mouths of Hasbro themselves.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Beastbot wrote:Kickback (reliable source in the past) has said that the character gets a proper funeral with a lot of the Autobots there. So, I don't think they'll gloss over it. C'mon, folks, these are the Animated writers, after all.

Oh, and s250, the guy who told us about Season 3 being the final one? I can't remember the last time he steered us wrong. I'd say this is 99% confirmed, just short of coming out of the mouths of Hasbro themselves.
What I'm curious to know now is what reason why Animated is coming to and end after one year of airing.

I am still talking to the kids at the Movie Boards about this and they already have two theories:

a) the viewership isnt high enough/not grossing enough with the toys

b) they have a new series they want to do

Some think A) while some think B)
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Well guess who arrived.

Finally have access to see the animations for Alpha Trion,Dai Atlas,and...

A new Constructicon

NO!!!!!!

Here's Alpha Trion

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=14040

Dai Atlas

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=14041

And Dirtboss

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=14042

Also we got a bonus character tidbit.According to the source,the character Dai Atlus is Prowl's former ninja tutor.

Does that mean we finally get a Prowl falshback?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

They keep hinting at him not completing his ninja training for some reason, I'd assume it was only a matter of time. We've had flashback eps for all the other main characters.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:03 pm
19
Location: Michigan, U.S.
Contact:

Unread post by Blazemane »

So... is that picture on the "'the character that will die" thread the picture of the 'bot what will die? It looks like an avatar to me. I mean this:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... -3-166579/
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Haystack
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
18
Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons

Unread post by Haystack »

:? That isn't it. Look at the discussion underneath. S250 states who will die. (No mentioning the spoilers here, please, out of consideration of those who don't want to be spoiled.)

Haystack
"Why didn't you tell us that you were the Avatar?"
"Because...I never wanted to be."
Katara and Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender

I am a follower of my Lord Jesus Christ and will never be ashamed of it.
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Based on all the leaks we have so far,Animated Season III seems very promising,as we are getting more of the 'plot' that I was asking for in Season II.All the loose ends seemed to be tied up and character development may be rushed to make the Finale more interesting than it sounds.

So here's what we have so far:

Two new Faction Groups:The Autobots made of Rodimus,Red Alert,Ironhide,Hot Shot,and Brawn while the Decepticons have Strika,Blackout,Cyclonus,Oil Slick,and Spittor.While some are changed for the better,there still an air of mystery to them,not giving out what the 'true plot' really is.

Returning Characters:Wreck-Gar,Arcee,The Elite Guard,Waspinator,Blackarachnia,Lockdown,Omega Supreme,and Soundwave.

Soundwave may be one of the returing characters of the Series and will also introduce Laserbeak along with another Transformer(According to rumour).Wreck-Gar and Arcee will come back in some form,either being important to the plot or be part of a filler.However,there is no word or hint of Lockdown this Season,but,hopefully he will be there to tie up some loose ends and be the Third-Party Character to bring character devleopment to our Regulars and our new regulars.As for Waspinator and Blackarachnia,it is greatly likely that they will have a filler Episode(Written by Larry DiTillo and Bob Foward)and will also tie up some loose ends.Rumours are going on that Omega will return,but will also be part of the 'main plot' of this Season.

Returning Factions:The Elite Guard,The Seekers,and The Constructicons

The Elite Guard will definately return for this Season,giving the opportunity to introduce the characters Dai Atlus and Alpha Trion.The Seekers will return along with the new Clone,Dirge.Since the arrival of Dirtboss,the Constructicons will come back,but it is debateable if they will be back for filler or for plot(Or both)as in Season II.As for the Dinobots,they will return to tie up loose ends and most likely bring development for Optimus Prime and/or Elita-1-Blackarachnia.

Little Hints:

Sari Sumdac's origin is still under wraps and we have no word from Wyatt,Isenburg,or even others about the details or plausability of the origin.The only leak we had of Sari is the 'Battle Armor' she will get this Season,proving to me more significant then before and will always be the one that will make the 'plot' move foward.

Blurr,Coward,and Egomaniac Starscream are still in space and we have not heard of them at all.My guess is that they may drift to become minor characters of the 'major plot'.

Starscream and Megatron are also in space and they are to be the major characters of the Season.There is no clue as to how they will reach Earth or Cybertron.

The Human Villians:What is in store for them now?With the Decepticon-Autobot War now starting,will there be enough time to place these villians?Speaking of which,will Swindle retun or not?Nothing has been said of them either.

The Allspark Shards and the Key are still important but nothing is said about them.Will the Shards finally be important this Season?Or will they have the same treatment as Season II?The Allspark Shards will still be part of the Season with the creation of Dirge and Dirtboss,but will those Shards finally have some limelight on the 'main plot'?

And finally Beachcomber,will he be in Season III?Or not be in Animated at all?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Baron Fel
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:26 am
20
Contact:

Unread post by Baron Fel »

CAREFUL HUGE SPOILERS REST IN THESE SKETCHES!

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... re-166850/


sketches are contained above of, among others Cyclonus and Highbrow, also an older Sari and the last four look a lot like Human forms for Prime, the Bee, Bulkhead, and Ratchet to me. The other thing I noticed is...either Zombie or badly killed Magnus :(


Anyway, enjoy.


(Also, guesses to the identity of the humans are just that they could also just be random humans.)
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannerrhinoxfanclub.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bwint.net/membertarantulasclub1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply