Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Optimus was a fire truck in the first Episodes,then became a regular truck later...we don't know what happened or how it happened...I thought he rescanned off-screen,but he still has the foam thingy...
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Huh...Weird.

Oh well. Now why can't it be Sari Witwicky. Ok it doesn't sound that great but, shoot just cuz they wanted a girl being the main human doesn't mean she can't bear the Witwicky name.

dt
Image
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Wonko The Sane wrote:Optimus was a fire truck in the first Episodes,then became a regular truck later...we don't know what happened or how it happened...I thought he rescanned off-screen,but he still has the foam thingy...
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
Tor wrote:Oh well. Now why can't it be Sari Witwicky. Ok it doesn't sound that great but, shoot just cuz they wanted a girl being the main human doesn't mean she can't bear the Witwicky name.
Why? That was G1, this isn't. And the Witwickys are already in Animated, just in cameo appearances.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Well, not every human that interacted with TF have been a Witwicky. But that was mostly in the Japanese one like RID and the Unicron Trilogy.

Don't really have any idea why Sari doesn't bear the Witwicky name, but Spike Witwicky, along with his wife and son have made cameo apperances.

Also the construction worker you see in the episode, "Nature Calls" I think, looked a lot like Sparkpulg from G1 to me. But at the same time, it's also the name of Sari's robot dog.
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

beastbot wrote:Why? That was G1, this isn't. And the Witwickys are already in Animated, just in cameo appearances.
Dude. That's like saying Starscream can't fly. Optimus always has been a semi-truck, even in the 2007 movie they respected that. But I don't know, it would make everything connect more somehow....

I am mollified though, Sky, thanks. I guess I don't adapt to change as well as I should.

dt
Image
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Wicked Woman wrote:OMG you guys! I found another TFA short, this time, it's of the Decepticons. Althought all of them (even BA) are there and in the mine, it's still utterly hilarious. Hopefully you haven't seen it yet (I hate giving old news)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4172055/11227082

Near the end was the best.
WW
I JUST watched this! HILARIOUS! How on earth do you find this stuff?

dt
Image
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

I was randomly searching the internet...

I can't wait for season 3.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
17
Location: Wrong place, wrong time

Unread post by Razorclaw »

:lol: I ran across that clip too. Poor Starscream...XD
Death becomes you.
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Beastbot wrote:
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
Then what about that part in 'Garbage In,Garbage Out'He acted in the role of a dump truck
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Wonko The Sane wrote:
Beastbot wrote:
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
Then what about that part in 'Garbage In,Garbage Out'He acted in the role of a dump truck
He can still haul things, he just detaches the trailer part of his fire truck mode.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
17
Location: Prehistoric Earth

Unread post by SkyxDB »

Yeah, I guess that makes some sense. Oh yeah, and I think he had a differnt trailer attaced to him in "Headmaster."
Image
Image
I demand cookies!
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

So he is still a fire truck and can detach himself?

Well that's pretty awesome.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

OMG guys, you are gonna freak when you see this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Custom ... RCH:US:101

Someone actually made this! Don't think he'll be in the series though but it looks almost like the BW universe don't you think?


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Thank you God for Kitbashers

Man that looks so awesome.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Holy Swiss Cheese!

No way! This is WAY to good to be made from human hands! I love it! And he comes with a rubber ducky. Whoever made this is an obvious genius. 10/10!

dt
Image
Post Reply