Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Optimus was a fire truck in the first Episodes,then became a regular truck later...we don't know what happened or how it happened...I thought he rescanned off-screen,but he still has the foam thingy...
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.Wonko The Sane wrote:Optimus was a fire truck in the first Episodes,then became a regular truck later...we don't know what happened or how it happened...I thought he rescanned off-screen,but he still has the foam thingy...
Why? That was G1, this isn't. And the Witwickys are already in Animated, just in cameo appearances.Tor wrote:Oh well. Now why can't it be Sari Witwicky. Ok it doesn't sound that great but, shoot just cuz they wanted a girl being the main human doesn't mean she can't bear the Witwicky name.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
Well, not every human that interacted with TF have been a Witwicky. But that was mostly in the Japanese one like RID and the Unicron Trilogy.
Don't really have any idea why Sari doesn't bear the Witwicky name, but Spike Witwicky, along with his wife and son have made cameo apperances.
Also the construction worker you see in the episode, "Nature Calls" I think, looked a lot like Sparkpulg from G1 to me. But at the same time, it's also the name of Sari's robot dog.
Don't really have any idea why Sari doesn't bear the Witwicky name, but Spike Witwicky, along with his wife and son have made cameo apperances.
Also the construction worker you see in the episode, "Nature Calls" I think, looked a lot like Sparkpulg from G1 to me. But at the same time, it's also the name of Sari's robot dog.

I demand cookies!
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
Dude. That's like saying Starscream can't fly. Optimus always has been a semi-truck, even in the 2007 movie they respected that. But I don't know, it would make everything connect more somehow....beastbot wrote:Why? That was G1, this isn't. And the Witwickys are already in Animated, just in cameo appearances.
I am mollified though, Sky, thanks. I guess I don't adapt to change as well as I should.
dt

-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
I JUST watched this! HILARIOUS! How on earth do you find this stuff?Wicked Woman wrote:OMG you guys! I found another TFA short, this time, it's of the Decepticons. Althought all of them (even BA) are there and in the mine, it's still utterly hilarious. Hopefully you haven't seen it yet (I hate giving old news)
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4172055/11227082
Near the end was the best.
WW
dt

-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Then what about that part in 'Garbage In,Garbage Out'He acted in the role of a dump truckBeastbot wrote:
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
He can still haul things, he just detaches the trailer part of his fire truck mode.Wonko The Sane wrote:Then what about that part in 'Garbage In,Garbage Out'He acted in the role of a dump truckBeastbot wrote:
...Huh? He's still a fire truck, always has been one. Normal trucks don't have sirens.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
OMG guys, you are gonna freak when you see this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Custom ... RCH:US:101
Someone actually made this! Don't think he'll be in the series though but it looks almost like the BW universe don't you think?
WW
http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Custom ... RCH:US:101
Someone actually made this! Don't think he'll be in the series though but it looks almost like the BW universe don't you think?
WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact: