Oh I just remembered something interesting about one of my older fandoms.
Anyway I used to read the Animorphs books and watch the TV shows and I remember correctly I think one of the characters was playing a Beast Wars game in the first episode.
Other Fandoms Besides Beast Wars
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
una
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1886
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 pm
- 20
- RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia
- Location: swinging on Optimal Optimus Primal's finger
Movies: Men in Black I and II, Mortal Kombat, Transformers 2007, Shrek, Star Wars (All), Star Trek, Tomb Raider, James Bond...hmmm I can't remember any more.
Television: Smallville, 24, Transformers Animated, Adam-12, Magmun P.I
Video Games(My territory!): Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, DDR, Breakdown, James Bond, Timesplitters, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: battlefront, Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, Half-life 2, and ...I think that's it.
Television: Smallville, 24, Transformers Animated, Adam-12, Magmun P.I
Video Games(My territory!): Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, DDR, Breakdown, James Bond, Timesplitters, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: battlefront, Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, Half-life 2, and ...I think that's it.
Whitegrazer's Theme*new*: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogppFDSlhRE Her Master's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGVz2g-yGA
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
-
SkyxDB
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 pm
- 17
- Location: Prehistoric Earth
Yeah, that was Animorphs, Tor. I loved the books as well and of course theywere a lot better than the TV Show. But like I said, if I remember correctly a Beast Wars game was shown in the first episode. I'll look it up on YT if i get the chance.
And cool CZ, another KOTOR fan.
I own both games on PC.
And cool CZ, another KOTOR fan.

I demand cookies!
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
