Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

User avatar
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
17
Location: Wrong place, wrong time

Unread post by Razorclaw »

*Stares at Tor* Ooook. :shock:

Wonko,if you're looking for an Animated Shockblast for signage,check this out!

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... mages.html

And this just in. It's confermed! Sari is a robot!

Need more proof? Click the link below!

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... botic+Sari
Death becomes you.
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Razorclaw wrote:*Stares at Tor* Ooook. :shock:

Wonko,if you're looking for an Animated Shockblast for signage,check this out!

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... mages.html

And this just in. It's confermed! Sari is a robot!

Need more proof? Click the link below!

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/conten ... botic+Sari
Man I want that toy so bad.

Oh my God,now I don't know about this.The idea that Sari becoming full robotic may be a problem for the writing staff,as we can expect some giant(Or pretty big)loophole in the origin story.However a few theories come to mind for what the Season might bring.This 'battle armour' that Sari has may be a foreshadowing device that a 'Great War' may be fought in Earth and/or Cybertron.We may see Sari's 'battle armour'' as a reference to G1 Daniel Witwicky of Season III,or Kicker from the Unicron Trilogy.

So I'll wait.Perhaps this will be the Season I always wanted,or,it will disappoint me like Season II.

Thanks for the pic Razor,I'm going to link this in the Movie Boards.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Also notice that she's older in that pic. I guess some time passes between Seasons 2 & 3.

And yeah, she definitely can't be full robotic. Not only does it not mesh with a bunch of other stuff that's already happened to her (getting sick, etc.), but she wouldn't grow if she was. I'm sure she's some kinda technorganic.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
17
Location: Wrong place, wrong time

Unread post by Razorclaw »

I agree. Then there's the fact that she was affected when Blackarachnia attempted to purge herself by plugging the Key into her chest.
Death becomes you.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1343
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:44 am
20
Location: Kuwait
Contact:

Unread post by Jagna »

Oh, dear. I smell Beast Machines :shock:

Anyhow, I agree with you Beastbot. She looks a little too mechanical in the picture...perhaps they're upgrade parts like Prowl had *shrug* Guess we'll have to wait til March to find out.

When are the trailers coming out, though?
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Jagna wrote:Oh, dear. I smell Beast Machines :shock:

Anyhow, I agree with you Beastbot. She looks a little too mechanical in the picture...perhaps they're upgrade parts like Prowl had *shrug* Guess we'll have to wait til March to find out.

When are the trailers coming out, though?
I knew the Beast Machines thing was going to happen ever since I found out Marty Isenburg was writing this.

The people in the Movie Boards are also stumped about this,but they do have their own theories and agree that the Sari picture is a foreshadowing device.

As for the Trailers no word has been said.Perhpas we can see something this month or February.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Hmm...

I assume dis marty wrote Beast Machines then... *shudder*

Good theory Jagna. Sari MUST'VE been technorganic. But if Sari is technorganic, wouldn't it kinda make her and Blackarachnia on equal footing wouldn't it? And Blackarchnia might use that to corrupt Sari... Not likely though.

dt
Image
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Tor wrote:Hmm...

I assume dis marty wrote Beast Machines then... *shudder*

Good theory Jagna. Sari MUST'VE been technorganic. But if Sari is technorganic, wouldn't it kinda make her and Blackarachnia on equal footing wouldn't it? And Blackarchnia might use that to corrupt Sari... Not likely though.

dt
She kind of already hinted out that Sari was Technorganic in 'Along Came A Spider' and in 'Megatron Rising-Part I'.You could watch the Epiosde again and hear the conversations between the two.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Really?

Interesting, I shall have to watch that episode. SOON.

g2g
dt
Image
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

OMG you guys! I found another TFA short, this time, it's of the Decepticons. Althought all of them (even BA) are there and in the mine, it's still utterly hilarious. Hopefully you haven't seen it yet (I hate giving old news)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4172055/11227082

Near the end was the best.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Megatron fried Starscream's aft.This is awesome!

Thanks for the short,really made my day.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

LOL! I love these shorts!

My favs are Ratchet's short and the Decepticon short. :lol: :lol: :lol:


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Bulkhead playing fetch with Grimlock,I was jawdropping the entire time(lol)

Nice one Ratchet.Very nice.


And there we are,Waspinator's new Mode and we got a few plot foreshadowing on the way...goodbye BumbleBee redeco,hello Beast Wars inspiration.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 916
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
18
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Contact:

Unread post by Tor »

Hey pause on this for a second,

Why in this series is Optimus Prime a fire truck?!?! He is NOT a firetruck! And what's wrong with the last name 'witwicky'? They've changed quite a bit of things.......

dt
Image
Post Reply