Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
Razor One
- Site Admin
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 10:31 pm
- 20
- Location: In Ur Computer. Eating Ur Ramz.
- Contact:
It would be good if Cullen could Cameo as an older version of Optimus, such as in a flash forward or in a time travel plot.
Younger Optimus: "Who... Who are you?"
Older Optimus: "I Am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots."
Younger Optimus: "But, I'm Optimus Prime"
Older Optimus: "I Know. I was once you, long ago."
Younger Optimus: **jaw hits floor**
Younger Optimus: "Who... Who are you?"
Older Optimus: "I Am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots."
Younger Optimus: "But, I'm Optimus Prime"
Older Optimus: "I Know. I was once you, long ago."
Younger Optimus: **jaw hits floor**
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Razor One wrote:It would be good if Cullen could Cameo as an older version of Optimus, such as in a flash forward or in a time travel plot.
Younger Optimus: "Who... Who are you?"
Older Optimus: "I Am Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots."
Younger Optimus: "But, I'm Optimus Prime"
Older Optimus: "I Know. I was once you, long ago."
Younger Optimus: **jaw hits floor**
Ack!Too much Fan excitment.Kaye's Prime and Cullen's Prime in one scene together would be *Gets too excited to say any other words and starts squeeing*
Though the idea of Cullen playing Rodimus would be a fantastic idea,but it depends on the writers if he is to be older,younger,or the same age as Optimus.
And Baron I agree that all one-eyed intelligent killing machines must provide a British accent.I was really thrilled that Master Burton played him again,and still has the voice after so many years.*Swoons*
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
- Razorclaw
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 639
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
- 17
- Location: Wrong place, wrong time
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I would love to own a Shockwave Bust and hope to get Animated Shockwave(Voyager Version)soon,just so one day Master Burton can sign it.Course I also want Master Kaye to sign Lugnut for me...
It's not even January and I'm already FanGirling over Animated characters(And their VAs)again.
It's not even January and I'm already FanGirling over Animated characters(And their VAs)again.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
- Razorclaw
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 639
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
- 17
- Location: Wrong place, wrong time
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
SQUEE!
I'mma already squeeing for a cullen/kaye conversation. But Cullen woulld DEFINITELY be da older version. He doesn't have the voice for a young bot.
So wait wait, lemme see if i got dis right, TA Shockwave's actor is the original actor, BUT he plays Ratchet in da 2007 movie?
BLACKOUT FOREVER!!!
-DT
I'mma already squeeing for a cullen/kaye conversation. But Cullen woulld DEFINITELY be da older version. He doesn't have the voice for a young bot.
So wait wait, lemme see if i got dis right, TA Shockwave's actor is the original actor, BUT he plays Ratchet in da 2007 movie?
BLACKOUT FOREVER!!!
-DT

- Razorclaw
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 639
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm
- 17
- Location: Wrong place, wrong time
Not quite. Master Burton was the original voice of Shockblast;he voices Ratchet in Transformers Animated. As for the 2007 movie,I've never seen it. >.< (I was 12 when it came out)
Last edited by Razorclaw on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death becomes you.
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
*Pokes you with a stick*Tor wrote:*BIGGEST HUGEST GIAGANTICALEST GASP IN THE WORLD*
WHAT?!!?!!! You've.... *slumps over in faint*
dt
status: shocked
Should we lead our conversation elsewhere?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
*opens one eye*
uhmm.... *gets up* I suppose, but I LOVED that movie. That movie started my obsession for Transformers, so I googled it and found Beast Wars... so its kinda like a big milestone of importance for me, but i guess i overreacted. Its not a crime not watching the movie, sorry...
Back to TA! *clears throat* so Sari is now a robot girl?
uhmm.... *gets up* I suppose, but I LOVED that movie. That movie started my obsession for Transformers, so I googled it and found Beast Wars... so its kinda like a big milestone of importance for me, but i guess i overreacted. Its not a crime not watching the movie, sorry...
Back to TA! *clears throat* so Sari is now a robot girl?

- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
There is still no leaks of the plot for Sari's past.Anyone who was involved with Sari's origin story is keeping this a secret,so,we have to wait next year for it.
This Episode will be considered one of the very hardest I will have to Review,which means I might have to see it more than once,rehear(Even retype)the Dialouge from Issac Sumdac and have a confirmation if this story will be considered plausible,possible,and,not contain any major plot holes.That origin will be graded,reviewed,reviewed again,and,can determine where Animated will stand in the Transformers Universe.
I really hope that the writing of the new Season will go into the same direction as Beast Wars:More plot-driven,and more darker storytelling.It would be nice and it would make me rekindle my faith in Animated Television;knowing that great writing will be as great there as in any live-action series.
This Episode will be considered one of the very hardest I will have to Review,which means I might have to see it more than once,rehear(Even retype)the Dialouge from Issac Sumdac and have a confirmation if this story will be considered plausible,possible,and,not contain any major plot holes.That origin will be graded,reviewed,reviewed again,and,can determine where Animated will stand in the Transformers Universe.
I really hope that the writing of the new Season will go into the same direction as Beast Wars:More plot-driven,and more darker storytelling.It would be nice and it would make me rekindle my faith in Animated Television;knowing that great writing will be as great there as in any live-action series.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
Tor
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 916
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm
- 18
- Location: Cali-forn-i-a
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I wish,then I would leak you everything.
I Review TF:A and many good people give me the leaks(Sometimes I research on my own)for any new things for the Season.I'm not one of the famous Reviewers like on TFW2005 or those other Famous Web Sites(They have connections to the Animated people),but I'll mark myself in the Animated Universe,one day.
I Review TF:A and many good people give me the leaks(Sometimes I research on my own)for any new things for the Season.I'm not one of the famous Reviewers like on TFW2005 or those other Famous Web Sites(They have connections to the Animated people),but I'll mark myself in the Animated Universe,one day.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!