http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/img/ne ... ka_alt.jpg
http://transformersanimated.com/img/new ... pittor.jpg
http://transformersanimated.com/img/new ... ackout.jpg
Far be it that I should withold these from you,my friends!
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One


to be honest I like Strange-Velocities version of Wheeljack better.Wonko The Sane wrote:Also this just in:
http://www.transformersanimated.com/new ... ceptor.jpg
Looks like more cameos for these two G1 guys.

Razorclaw wrote:http://transformersanimated.com/img/cha ... strika.jpg
http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/img/ne ... ka_alt.jpg
http://transformersanimated.com/img/new ... pittor.jpg
http://transformersanimated.com/img/new ... ackout.jpg
Far be it that I should withold these from you,my friends!


I know that but that whole thing has been done before in terms of other types of fiction.Razorclaw wrote:Time for my geekiness to pay off!![]()
In the original series,Perceptor was the type of character who speaks in terms that are difficult for the others to understand. He's not trying to make himself seem more intelegant,but that's the way it appears to his friends/teamates/enemies. Therefore,I'm guessing the "glasses" are to highlight this point:He is a "professor-type" character,who speals in dificult to understand terms,hence the "glasses" to make him look "smarter" (Or in my oppinion,geekier
).


Well at least their is one FanGirl for Blackout...fine,but I still own Rodimus Prime.Tor wrote:Blackout!!
You guys can have Rodimus Prime, I already LOVE blackout. One look at his quote, and I love him!Shoot Dang! He's the BADDEST of em all. MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!
Lights out,
-Dinotor






