Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Haystack
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
18
Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons

Unread post by Haystack »

^ :lol: Man, when I read that I went straight up old codger! "KIDS these days..." LOL. Trust me, the break between seasons in TF: Animated is NOTHING compared to the two huge breaks in Avatar: The Last Airbender (one which, I may mention, was smack in the middle of the third season. Not cool, Nick producers, NOT COOL. And yes, I am still bitter.)
Actually, it's kind of ironic that both A:TLA and TF:A are having rather long breaks between seasons Two and Three. Foreshadowing of future breaks in showtimes for TF:A? :shock: Let's hope not!

Haystack
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

This is nothing....I can recall the DragonBall Z Season Breaks that went over a year....that also applied to Beast Wars

ReBoot has the record for two-four year Season Breaks.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

More Animated design models!

Rodimus Prime, robot mode: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10281

Blackout, robot mode (definitely is based on the movie design, looks to transform into some kind of beetle thing): http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10282

Spittor, er... cyber-beast-thing mode?: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10283

STRIKA!!!!!!, robot mode: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ntid=10284


AWESOME.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Rod............oh wow,that was not what I was expecting for a guy I actually like.So this means that he is also young,in fact,younger than the Boss-Bot but older than BB.

Black.........This by far,has got to be thw worse looking mode since Soundwave.


Spittor......That's not he originally looked like.........this mode is more of a Beast wars II reference.I can think of an idea for this,but that's for Bob and larry to decide :D

Strika.....wow,the accuracy is *ahem* striking.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I don't really like blackout's design that much. he looks too buggy for my taste. the only bots that could ever pull off the bug look were the insecticons and waspintor and bw inferno.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

I like Strika! The others I'll wait to comment after I hear their voices.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Wicked Woman wrote:I like Strika! The others I'll wait to comment after I hear their voices.


WW
Yeah,I was judgeing them on appearance only.....hopefully Soundwave still takes the title of worst looking Animated Transformer,and the Constructicons are awarded as worst Animated Transformers ever!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Baron Fel
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 12:26 am
20
Contact:

Unread post by Baron Fel »

but, but, I like the constructicons. And they're incredibly inappropriate for a kids show humor.
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannerrhinoxfanclub.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bwint.net/membertarantulasclub1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

I guess you didn't see my Review for Rise of the Constructicons.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.
Wouldn't you hate it if he get's Movie Starscream's body?

He may possess Waspinator again for all we know.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

movie starscream's body?! :shock:
He can't possess waspinator. He can take over his body if somebody fools around with the headmaster unit.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.
They're coming back. And there's going to be a new one, too-- Dirge. Do a search for "Activators Dirge" if you're curious on the colors.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Beastbot wrote:
artemis-lady-warrior wrote:here's hoping those bums don't show up in season three.
here's also hoping the screamer clones come back and starscream gets a body.
They're coming back. And there's going to be a new one, too-- Dirge. Do a search for "Activators Dirge" if you're curious on the colors.
In less than five seconds,over 20 profanities have come into my head....

But this stands out Dirge a Constructicon.

Oh good Lord,I was writing about a dude of the same name.

So he will come from the Activators line then.I do wonder,since Marty and the ganag are researching on Beast Wars II elements lately,there could be a reference to Beast Wars II Dirge(Or Dirgegun)there somewhere.

But him a Animated Constructicon is a very,very sad revelation indeed.


Here's to another interfered,personally peeved off Review for their pathetic Episodes.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

*holds up shotgun* I'm out for mech fluid.
Dirge as a constructicon?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Post Reply