Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Great,now we're facing a controversy in time plotting.Is YTV going to show it this year...will we ever see that beautiful Episode be made this year?Or shall we wait till next Sprine?
I don't want to wiat that long.
I don't want to wiat that long.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
I don't want to wait that long either but what can ya do? maybe they'll get it done early. I hope so. Waiting till spring would drive me crazy.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Purrpalz
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:23 pm
- 18
- Location: Amber Valley
The Beast Wars References in 'Sari, No Ones Home' are thus;
The first time we see Bumblebee on the vid screen with the other Autobots fighting Blitzwing reminded me of 'Other Visits' where Rattrap is talking to Optimus via his comlink and Dinobot is trying to destroy the jamming tower and battling Inferno and Waspy.
The second time we see Bumblebee on the vid screen just before Blitzwing attacks him reminded me of that scene in 'Tangled Web' where Waspy is telling Megatron that him ( Waspy ) and Inferno had finished building the jamming tower right before Inferno knocks it over and it lands on Waspy.
... I may just be crazy...
The first time we see Bumblebee on the vid screen with the other Autobots fighting Blitzwing reminded me of 'Other Visits' where Rattrap is talking to Optimus via his comlink and Dinobot is trying to destroy the jamming tower and battling Inferno and Waspy.
The second time we see Bumblebee on the vid screen just before Blitzwing attacks him reminded me of that scene in 'Tangled Web' where Waspy is telling Megatron that him ( Waspy ) and Inferno had finished building the jamming tower right before Inferno knocks it over and it lands on Waspy.
... I may just be crazy...
http://dragcave.net/user/katrina99978
[url=http://www.unicreatures.com/personality.php][img]http://www.unicreatures.com
[url=http://www.unicreatures.com/personality.php][img]http://www.unicreatures.com
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
fanscape360
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm
- 18
Who doesn't need a prank call from Optimus Prime now and then? Around the release of the Transformers movie last year you could send a customized voice message from Optimus Prime using Peter Cullen's voice.
It's been re-launched for the Blu-ray release of the movie.
Check it out http://www.transformersmovie.com
Martin, TF
It's been re-launched for the Blu-ray release of the movie.
Check it out http://www.transformersmovie.com
Martin, TF
-
Haystack
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
- 18
- Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Well I got nothing yet for TF:A,besides me watching at September 6 at 11:00 AM on YTV.
As for Cartoon Network(Who we should focus more than YTV)is giving a rerun on September 7,while A Bridge Too Close will be on September 12(Friday)
So I'll go check out CN on September 13 at 10:30 AM by then.
There is still no word on new Episodes from both of them.I guess we'll have toa wait in America and in Canada.
As for Cartoon Network(Who we should focus more than YTV)is giving a rerun on September 7,while A Bridge Too Close will be on September 12(Friday)
So I'll go check out CN on September 13 at 10:30 AM by then.
There is still no word on new Episodes from both of them.I guess we'll have toa wait in America and in Canada.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
fanscape360
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm
- 18
Thanks for the welcome, Haystack!
Autobots and Decepticons alike -- bring Transformers home to it's most high-def, realistic and beautiful incarnation yet -- Transformers Blu-ray is out today 9/2/2008!
Blu-ray is the ultimate Transformers watching experience, and if you already picked it up on dvd you can get 10 bucks back!
Don't forget about the limited editions -- including the collectible Bumble Bee Mask only available at Wal-Mart. Pick it up today!
http://www.transformersmovie.com for more!
Let me know if you have any questions, this movie is perfect on Blu-ray
Martin with TF
Autobots and Decepticons alike -- bring Transformers home to it's most high-def, realistic and beautiful incarnation yet -- Transformers Blu-ray is out today 9/2/2008!
Blu-ray is the ultimate Transformers watching experience, and if you already picked it up on dvd you can get 10 bucks back!
Don't forget about the limited editions -- including the collectible Bumble Bee Mask only available at Wal-Mart. Pick it up today!
http://www.transformersmovie.com for more!
Let me know if you have any questions, this movie is perfect on Blu-ray
Martin with TF
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
I tihnk mayeb you should make a topic for this in the general area instead of cluttering up the TFA forum. Sorry. But it doesn't really have anything to do with Transformers Animated.fanscape360 wrote:Thanks for the welcome, Haystack!
Autobots and Decepticons alike -- bring Transformers home to it's most high-def, realistic and beautiful incarnation yet -- Transformers Blu-ray is out today 9/2/2008!
Blu-ray is the ultimate Transformers watching experience, and if you already picked it up on dvd you can get 10 bucks back!
Don't forget about the limited editions -- including the collectible Bumble Bee Mask only available at Wal-Mart. Pick it up today!
http://www.transformersmovie.com for more!
Let me know if you have any questions, this movie is perfect on Blu-ray
Martin with TF
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
Surprised this hasn't been posted, but S250 (who has proven to be a VERY reliable source-- he's told us LOTS of stuff about Season 2 that has since proven to be completely true) has posted a list of characters we'll see in Season 3 that we don't already know about:
R*da***t,female medic
B***n,very G1,more bulk
B****o**,looks like a big beetle
C*******,big rabbit ears
RP,skinny,head looks like Kup
H*****t,armada head
Sp***or,toad like thing
St***a,very BM
B********er,big G1 head,cute
the “Comic Character” in the show
A****,a big different than previous show,more details I think
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... n-3-a.html
The common consensus on this is:
Red Alert,female medic
Brawn,very G1,more bulk
B****o**, (Blackout or Blastoff) looks like a big beetle
Cyclonus,big rabbit ears
Rodimus Prime,skinny,head looks like Kup
Hot Shot,armada head
Spittor,toad like thing
Strika,very BM
Beachcomber,big G1 head,cute
Oil Slick, the “Comic Character” in the show
Arcee,a big different than previous show,more details I think
Further speculation, semi-confirmed by S250, is that Rodimus Prime, Brawn, Hot Shot, Red Alert, and Beachcomber will form a team that is sort of a "mirror/competiton" to Optimus Prime's core team.
I personally think that Blackout/Blastoff, Spittor, and Waspinator will join Blackarachnia in becoming a sub-faction within the Decepticons called the Predacons, because of the confirmation that the BW writers will be writing one episode of Season 3 that will be BW-heavy in its references, and that it was rumored to be titled "Rise of the Predacons".
And I can't BEGIN to express my excitement at the return of Strika. My 2nd-favorite TF character ever, back again and looking a lot like her BM self but in the Animated style? WIN!
R*da***t,female medic
B***n,very G1,more bulk
B****o**,looks like a big beetle
C*******,big rabbit ears
RP,skinny,head looks like Kup
H*****t,armada head
Sp***or,toad like thing
St***a,very BM
B********er,big G1 head,cute
the “Comic Character” in the show
A****,a big different than previous show,more details I think
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... n-3-a.html
The common consensus on this is:
Red Alert,female medic
Brawn,very G1,more bulk
B****o**, (Blackout or Blastoff) looks like a big beetle
Cyclonus,big rabbit ears
Rodimus Prime,skinny,head looks like Kup
Hot Shot,armada head
Spittor,toad like thing
Strika,very BM
Beachcomber,big G1 head,cute
Oil Slick, the “Comic Character” in the show
Arcee,a big different than previous show,more details I think
Further speculation, semi-confirmed by S250, is that Rodimus Prime, Brawn, Hot Shot, Red Alert, and Beachcomber will form a team that is sort of a "mirror/competiton" to Optimus Prime's core team.
I personally think that Blackout/Blastoff, Spittor, and Waspinator will join Blackarachnia in becoming a sub-faction within the Decepticons called the Predacons, because of the confirmation that the BW writers will be writing one episode of Season 3 that will be BW-heavy in its references, and that it was rumored to be titled "Rise of the Predacons".
And I can't BEGIN to express my excitement at the return of Strika. My 2nd-favorite TF character ever, back again and looking a lot like her BM self but in the Animated style? WIN!
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Red Alert a female...hmm,methinks something might happen with that change.
Brawn that's awesome.Hope he gets great chracter development
Any of those two would be great(Blackout would be better,since I would like to see him again,and it is apporpiate after his demise in the Movie)
Cyclonus(Prays that Shockwave can interact with him)
Rodimus..............................................................wow.
Hot Shot:In some wierd way,I knew he was coming(Guessing Cheetor is out of the question)
Spittor:A Beast Wars II character.Interesting.
Strika..okay now I want Obsidian
Beachcomber...please let this not be a kid character.
Oil Slick:YAY!!!!!!!
Arcee:Some foreshadowing perhaps...will Lockdown come back...will Megatron be involved.
Based on the many G1 characters coming,I sense that this reboot will be more G1-focused more than I thought.I did think of this as a prolouge to G1...perhaps,it is getting there...or(A wild guess here),it may be a prolouge to the Unicron Trilogy.
Rise of The Predacons....since Ditillo and Foward are penning this script,we shall see a new style to Beast Wars.My big fear is restriction.Can those two,being the masters of children's Science Fiction,bring significance to the plot?Or,will Marty,being the former writer of an children's Science Fiction Series prevent that from happening?
Strika poses an interesting development.I would liek to see Beast Machines come back in an Animated format(Will Bob Skir come back and pen an Episode too?Only time will tell)
Brawn that's awesome.Hope he gets great chracter development
Any of those two would be great(Blackout would be better,since I would like to see him again,and it is apporpiate after his demise in the Movie)
Cyclonus(Prays that Shockwave can interact with him)
Rodimus..............................................................wow.
Hot Shot:In some wierd way,I knew he was coming(Guessing Cheetor is out of the question)
Spittor:A Beast Wars II character.Interesting.
Strika..okay now I want Obsidian
Beachcomber...please let this not be a kid character.
Oil Slick:YAY!!!!!!!
Arcee:Some foreshadowing perhaps...will Lockdown come back...will Megatron be involved.
Based on the many G1 characters coming,I sense that this reboot will be more G1-focused more than I thought.I did think of this as a prolouge to G1...perhaps,it is getting there...or(A wild guess here),it may be a prolouge to the Unicron Trilogy.
Rise of The Predacons....since Ditillo and Foward are penning this script,we shall see a new style to Beast Wars.My big fear is restriction.Can those two,being the masters of children's Science Fiction,bring significance to the plot?Or,will Marty,being the former writer of an children's Science Fiction Series prevent that from happening?
Strika poses an interesting development.I would liek to see Beast Machines come back in an Animated format(Will Bob Skir come back and pen an Episode too?Only time will tell)
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
YES MORE FEMMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully TFA will have the largest amount of fembots in the whole TF universe. wait! They're making red alert a femme?! O.O
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so cool! More femme's to add to my cloection and CYCLONUS?! YESSSSS!!!!!!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
-
Beastbot
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
- 20
- Location: Athens, OH
- Contact:
Something you might want to consider before you get too excited-- Kickback, another TFW2005 member (one of the admins) who has also proven countless times to be "in the know", had this to say once rampant toy spectulation in the thread began:artemis-lady-warrior wrote:YES MORE FEMMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully TFA will have the largest amount of fembots in the whole TF universe. wait! They're making red alert a femme?! O.OHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so cool! More femme's to add to my cloection and CYCLONUS?! YESSSSS!!!!!!
BUT.
If work on Season 3 just started, then the toys won't be available for close to 1 and 1/2 years, which puts the toys at practically 2010 going in to 2011, and if you figure Animated is trending a season a year (with the delay from 2 to 3), you're looking at Season 5 and Season 6 of the cartoon.
And they've stated just a month ago they're not working on Season 4 at the moment.
I'm 100% sure a small selection may get toys. But we're speculating toys for a season that hasn't even aired yet and we're just *NOW* getting Blitzwing as a toy and haven't even seen the upgrade in toy form for Prowl, etc.
With the rise of price in oil, movie 2 *AND* movie 3, it's silly to assume we're getting 20 new toys of 20 brand new characters.
So although it's quite possible-- quite likely, in fact-- that all of these characters will get their own toys, that might not necessarily be the case.I'm not going to come out and be like "OMG GUYS I HEARD THIS THIS AND THIS!" ... but as far as we know, S250 sees animation models, meaning if work has just started on the animation side of Season 3, that all these characters appear in the first handful of episodes, which to me sounds like cannon fodder or simple background characters and nods to the fans (like the "Pretenders" that work with Meltdown).
The overall idea from Animated Seasons 1 and 2 was that everyone, somehow, would get a toy. We've got a listing for a deluxe Arcee in Animated, if I remember. As well as Wasp. The only thing we're missing is Ironhide, and I'm pretty sure we'll probably get him.
But Season 3 falls under a whole new ballgame. It's being produced post-movie, and Hasbro may have changed their idea on a *LOT* of things about the overall line since the movie (crazy, right?). I guess I should say "franchise" and not "line".
I wouldn't be surprised if we see Bumblebee get two black lines in vehicle mode instead of one, Ratchet getting a green repaint down the road, and movie characters making cameos.
Isn't Blackout on that initial list, or something to that effect?
I rest my case.
EDIT: And another character thrown into the mix! From S250, again:
Popular consensus is it's Highbrow, a G1 Headmaster, which is what people figure "HM" stands for.hmm....something new.....H***B***,very HM chest,old guy.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
It does not bother me in the least. It takes me awhile to get money so them taking a long time to put the toys out into the market is fine with me. I'm still trying to get Jazz.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]