Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wistwin
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am
18
Location: Under Megatron's bed...>.>
Contact:

Unread post by Wistwin »

Wonko The Sane wrote:Just last week I heard a Podcast saying on the First Episode title of Season III

'Sari,You're A Robot'

Now I know the writers must change the title,other wise,we might see a lot of disappointment in explanation...however,if that title does remain,there will be a large flashback Episode(Maybe a Two-Parter,who knows)
O_o .........I'm pretty sure I heard that some where as well, but still...

=_= I'm guessing it's going to be an infodump with maybe one or two battles on the side.

Random note, am I the only one here who wants to see the SUV in action again? XD Those guys are so cheesy, they're actually enjoyable to watch for me.
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

That title is so... ewww. But hey it might be there to throw off viewers I suppose.

So many openings were left, so many questions fans have:


Is Sari really a robot?
What's going to happen to Sumdac Systems now that Sumdac has returned?
Will Swindle try and trick people into rebuilding him? (I can so see break ins in different places looking for Swindle's parts)
Will Meltdown return (again) and will he actually go after the Autobots this time? (so far they've only just encountered him through their investigations)
What's gonna happen with Blurr and the two Starscream clones?
Will Megatron and Starscream('s head :-D) be found in the third season?
What happened to Omega Supreme?
Will the Elite guard ever find out about Shockwave?

And so many more but I'm too sleepy to ask.
...

...

...

...I really can't wait until September.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

First off,Winstin,you're the only one.

Second,my answers

I hope not
Powell will try to get his power back
Another SUV Episode might cause this to happen
Most likely
Had three theories on this
Obviously
Don't know...it's debatable at this point.
Hmmm.....if they do,I smell awesome storytelling.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Well folks, I think we're gonna have to wait until November to see Season 3... unless I get a reply from Cartoon Network telling me different. :-/


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Pacerwolf
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:55 pm
20
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Unread post by Pacerwolf »

I'm looking forward to the continuation and to get answers to if
Sari is what i think she is or just part of what i think. I hope we
get to see more of Ultra Magnus o co, especially Jazz. I love this
verson of him too.

I'm also hoping Wreck Gar will re-appear the coming season, he was hilarious! :)

"I am Wreck-Gar and i DARE TO BE STUPID!"
[i]"BW and Turtle Power."[/i]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Yes I hope for Wreck-Gar to come back as well,Wierd Al is my hero again after seeing that Episode n_n
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

This just IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to a David Kaye Interview from the Sibertron Website,our Beast Wars writers Bob Foward and Larry DiTillo have had a writing spot in Transformers Animated Season III.


And a flock of Angels fly,all in the images of Larry,Bob,and David(Okay,there's only three of them)gives us a shroud with the words MIRACLE!@!!!


Now I can not wait for Season III,and to review their Episode.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

Yeah I read that one the transformers site. They said something like what they're planning will make beast wars fans happy. Does this mean we might see a cameo appearance for beast wars Megatron? Now THAT would make me one happy fangirl, yesss...
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

If it is to make Beast wars Fans happy it might revolve around Waspinator,becuase who knows the best ways to slag him than the experts themselves....

But if Megatron were there that would be sweet,or maybe Optimus Primal,or Dinobot,or......

Oh man I'm getting FanGirly all of a sudden.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Purrpalz
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:23 pm
18
Location: Amber Valley

Unread post by Purrpalz »

I, too, am getting excited about the news. But I am just wondering. Does anyone apart from me see the 'Beast Wars' reference in 'Sari, No Ones Home':?:
http://dragcave.net/user/katrina99978

[url=http://www.unicreatures.com/personality.php][img]http://www.unicreatures.com
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

What do you mean by similarities between Beast Wars and Sari, No One's Home?

Yay, September or October is said to air the new season in Canada! But I'm not sure if I should get my hopes up since I've also heard about it airing next year.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Haystack
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:39 pm
18
Location: The Land of Ice and Snow and Tim Hortons

Unread post by Haystack »

Purrpalz wrote:I, too, am getting excited about the news. But I am just wondering. Does anyone apart from me see the 'Beast Wars' reference in 'Sari, No Ones Home':?:
:? Er, no, not really. Mind filling us in, Purrpalz?

Haystack
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

I didn't see a reference either...I really hated that Episode.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I saw no beast wars references in that episode either.

Anyway.... from what I read about the next season they're not gonna air it anytime this years as rumored. From what I read from the site they're airing in next spring but I could be wrong.

this is from the site I read the updates from
Bob and Larry wrote many episodes of the fan favorite Beast Wars series, so it is no surprise that the episode is being called "A treat for all Beast Wars fans".

The news of the Spring release goes against previous rumors that YTV will be showing series 3 later this year.
and there you go
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1343
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:44 am
20
Location: Kuwait
Contact:

Unread post by Jagna »

.......all I can think of is 'A Better Mousetrap'.....is that what you meant Purrpalz?

Y'know, when RT is working with the system to get to the core?
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Post Reply