Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)
Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Why does starscream always get owned in every episode he's in? Must be a running gag.
I wonder how he's gonna escape from the elite guard anyway and do they even know he's got a shard in his forehead? I doubt they took it out because Prime only put one shard in the Allspark case.
I mean Starscream aint dead because he's in "A Fistful Of Energon" and he's on earth again so how does he get away and how will he get back? until the episode is aired I've devised my own theory which I plan on making into a fanfic sometime this week.
Plus it seems that Megatron doesn't even care that BA/Elita isn't around same for the others. I know they know she exists but why don't they bother looking for her since they can't be detected anyway?
Also I really wish Lugnut would stop abusing Blitzwing. Blitz should go Angry Blitz on him and knock him around a few times. It's funny but it's getting old and annoys me. Whenever I see it happen I'm like "HIT HIM BACK BLITZ!"" sorry for rambling like this. Just had to get a few things off my chest. That's it for now. I hate unexplain thngs and plot holes. They annoy me.
MEGATRON! LOOK FOR BA ALREADY, DOLT!
I wonder how he's gonna escape from the elite guard anyway and do they even know he's got a shard in his forehead? I doubt they took it out because Prime only put one shard in the Allspark case.
I mean Starscream aint dead because he's in "A Fistful Of Energon" and he's on earth again so how does he get away and how will he get back? until the episode is aired I've devised my own theory which I plan on making into a fanfic sometime this week.
Plus it seems that Megatron doesn't even care that BA/Elita isn't around same for the others. I know they know she exists but why don't they bother looking for her since they can't be detected anyway?
Also I really wish Lugnut would stop abusing Blitzwing. Blitz should go Angry Blitz on him and knock him around a few times. It's funny but it's getting old and annoys me. Whenever I see it happen I'm like "HIT HIM BACK BLITZ!"" sorry for rambling like this. Just had to get a few things off my chest. That's it for now. I hate unexplain thngs and plot holes. They annoy me.
MEGATRON! LOOK FOR BA ALREADY, DOLT!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I think he can care less.This Animated version of Megs is the same as the BW version when it comes to his subordinates....if you remember my analysis between him and Dinobot.
Anyway,look at it his way....why hasn't she searched for them?
She doesn't care about them and it explains a lot in his view.If she does not care,then she is not loyal,thus,she will be an obstacle for him and he would dispose of her more easily than an immortal Screamer.
By the way,now that you mentioned it,Screamer being owned freqently....
Does that mean he's the Animated Waspinator?
Anyway,look at it his way....why hasn't she searched for them?
She doesn't care about them and it explains a lot in his view.If she does not care,then she is not loyal,thus,she will be an obstacle for him and he would dispose of her more easily than an immortal Screamer.
By the way,now that you mentioned it,Screamer being owned freqently....
Does that mean he's the Animated Waspinator?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Maybe he is. Poor guy. and what annoys me the most about MA is near the end he was just trying to walk away and the ABs kept on attacking him. FOR NO REASON! It's almost like he's like. "I'm minding my own business and these nerds keep hitting me with junk! ARGH! I CAN'T STAND IT! LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!"
I can imagine this scene with a fangirl inserted or at least me.
Autobots attack starscream. Starscrea finally gets ticked off at fights back. Optimus Prime grabs stasis cuffs and sneaks up behind him but before he can slap them on a fangirl comes falling out of the sky and kicks him in the head, knocking him down with her amazing fangirl powers. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
Prime: why did you do that?
Fangirl: *putting her hands on her hips* Because you're a big meanie. Leave Starscream alone. He only attacked you because you provocked him.
Prime: He shot Magnus in the face!
fangirl: So? Magnus would have used Thor's hammer on him. *fangirl glomps Starscream's leg* Just leave him alone, you rascists!
Starscream: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay... She's crazy.
lol. sorry. That scene really ticked me off.
You know what? Much as I want with every fiber in my being to hate this Megatron I just can't. There's something about him that keeps me from hating him.
Magnus, you deserved to be shot in the face. GO STARSCREAM!
I can imagine this scene with a fangirl inserted or at least me.
Autobots attack starscream. Starscrea finally gets ticked off at fights back. Optimus Prime grabs stasis cuffs and sneaks up behind him but before he can slap them on a fangirl comes falling out of the sky and kicks him in the head, knocking him down with her amazing fangirl powers. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
Prime: why did you do that?
Fangirl: *putting her hands on her hips* Because you're a big meanie. Leave Starscream alone. He only attacked you because you provocked him.
Prime: He shot Magnus in the face!
fangirl: So? Magnus would have used Thor's hammer on him. *fangirl glomps Starscream's leg* Just leave him alone, you rascists!
Starscream: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay... She's crazy.
lol. sorry. That scene really ticked me off.
You know what? Much as I want with every fiber in my being to hate this Megatron I just can't. There's something about him that keeps me from hating him.
Magnus, you deserved to be shot in the face. GO STARSCREAM!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Really? *fangirl squeals and glomps the closest thing on hand which happens to be Animated Megatron* SEASON THREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megatron: Let go of me, disgusting human child.
FUNFUNFUFNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!!!!!!!!!!
Megatron: Let go of me, disgusting human child.
FUNFUNFUFNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!!!!!!!!!!
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
-
Wicked Woman
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 744
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
- 20
- Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
- Contact:
Garbage In, Garbage Out! Aired this morning. Here's my (full) review:
Character introduced:
Wreak-Gar
Personalitie update:
Ratcher: He was finally told that he needed to be nicer. Negative attitude wouldn't help them get forgiven by the city and that's true. You can actually see Ratchet reluctantly trying his best to have a positive attitude. That was great.
Megatron: A little bit of improvement... at least now we know he has his limits of Lugnut praising him.
Everyone else wasn't shown enough to have any improvements.
Story Summary:
The episode begins with a report on what everyone can relate to: A GARBAGE STRIKE. Apparently there is a disagreement between Powell and the Mayor on how much more money Sumdac systems should get so the company has refused to repair the Trash-Bots. Powell however manufactures a vaut of micro-bots that can eat the garbage and decides to show the Mayor.
However, who to help out a little but the good ol' Autobots! Main to help the city but also to show that they are truely sorry for the whole Decepticon thing.
Things take a dive when an elderly man yells at Ratchet for picking up his car, which as a result ends up dumped into the river. When Ratchet picks up the man after he complains about that, Captain Fanzone comes to the rescue and tells them both off. Optimus tells Ratchet that he should improve his social skills and who better to do that then Bumblebee and Sari (voluntold anybody). Sari's key activates just before they leave and out of the trash comes a new bot... who has no idea who he is. He however, sees an ad stating 'If you need help, come talk to the Michigen(sp?) Metapolin(sp?) Police and off he goes.
Meanwhile, the one, the only The Angry Archer strikes again. The new bot walks into the police car persuing him. The Angry Archer convinces him that he is a crime partner and gives him the name Wreck-Gar (after hearing that he's called a 'Worthless Wreck Pile of Garbage LOL). They plan a hiest to steal an vaut inside an armored car.
While teaching Ratchet to be nicer, they come a cross a couple ready to be parents (yes, the way I said it means labor) and let them come aboard, with a result of reckless driving. Running into Wreck-Gar and getting ready to fight. Bumblebee and Ratchet get into an arguement, causing Wreck-Gar to think that he is an Autobot and that he must stop the villian (I.E. Angry Archer). He catches him and causes the Vaut to fall into his back. Ratchet immedately tells Wreck-Gar that he is not an Autobot and the only good things he's for is GARBAGE! Wreck-Gar then leaves throwing garbage everywhere when the police and Powel shows up upset when he finds out that the vaut inside the van, which it's acutally the microbots he was going to show to the mayor, was missing so the Autobots, desipite hating the acting-owner of Sumdac Systems, went to get it back.
Wreak-Gar runs into Lugnut who convinces him that he's a Decepticon, loyal to Megatron. The Autobots show up and Lugnut prepares Ze PUNCH! When Wreck-Gar mistakes it as a secret hanshake (think 1986 movie) and prematurally sets it off. Lugnut takes to the air and Wreak-Gar accidentally spills some of the microbots onto him and, after unbolting half of him, causes him to crash into a Garbage boat.
Before Powell can explain that the microbots are missing, he sees that the Mayor is impressed with how the garbage is disappearing and claims it was a deminstration. Ratchet volunteers to deal with Wreak-Gar before the contaminated boat can touch and destroy Detroit and ends up appologizing to him for what he says and agrees that Wreak-Gar could be a hero if he wanted to. Wreck-Gar cleans up the microbots before falling over from the ones still on his back, Ratchet tries to save him but only gets the garbage.
After discovering that the microbots are no more, the Mayor once again refuses to pay Powell any more than he has. Ratchet quickly puts a stop to the fued however and they agree to pay Powell just a little bit more and to repair the Trash-bots.
In the river, Wreck-Gar (still online) swears to protect the sea creatures from evil... only to ask them to help him get out from under the ground.
End of episode.
My Thoughts:
This is by far one of the funniest episodes in the series. I loved Weird Al as Wreak-Gar. I waited so long for this episode and I am glad for the wait. Ratchet showed some improvement in character but if he smiles like that ever again I will scream and hid under my bed that was just slaggin creepy.
It's amazing how Wreck-Gar can keep smiling even after being insulted, trick, etc... it reminded me of a recent episode of House, only without the illnesses. All in all, a very entertaining episode.
Top 5 Favorite Quotes:
5) "What's the magic word?"
"Now!"
4) "And they call me 'worthless wreck pile of garbage."
3) "I am Wreck-Gar. I dare to be stupid!"
2) "Well, what do you know? They like me, they really like me. Guess I have a way with words.
1) "I am Wreck-Gar. I'm only good for one thing: GARBAGE!!!!!
WW
Character introduced:
Wreak-Gar
Personalitie update:
Ratcher: He was finally told that he needed to be nicer. Negative attitude wouldn't help them get forgiven by the city and that's true. You can actually see Ratchet reluctantly trying his best to have a positive attitude. That was great.
Megatron: A little bit of improvement... at least now we know he has his limits of Lugnut praising him.
Everyone else wasn't shown enough to have any improvements.
Story Summary:
The episode begins with a report on what everyone can relate to: A GARBAGE STRIKE. Apparently there is a disagreement between Powell and the Mayor on how much more money Sumdac systems should get so the company has refused to repair the Trash-Bots. Powell however manufactures a vaut of micro-bots that can eat the garbage and decides to show the Mayor.
However, who to help out a little but the good ol' Autobots! Main to help the city but also to show that they are truely sorry for the whole Decepticon thing.
Things take a dive when an elderly man yells at Ratchet for picking up his car, which as a result ends up dumped into the river. When Ratchet picks up the man after he complains about that, Captain Fanzone comes to the rescue and tells them both off. Optimus tells Ratchet that he should improve his social skills and who better to do that then Bumblebee and Sari (voluntold anybody). Sari's key activates just before they leave and out of the trash comes a new bot... who has no idea who he is. He however, sees an ad stating 'If you need help, come talk to the Michigen(sp?) Metapolin(sp?) Police and off he goes.
Meanwhile, the one, the only The Angry Archer strikes again. The new bot walks into the police car persuing him. The Angry Archer convinces him that he is a crime partner and gives him the name Wreck-Gar (after hearing that he's called a 'Worthless Wreck Pile of Garbage LOL). They plan a hiest to steal an vaut inside an armored car.
While teaching Ratchet to be nicer, they come a cross a couple ready to be parents (yes, the way I said it means labor) and let them come aboard, with a result of reckless driving. Running into Wreck-Gar and getting ready to fight. Bumblebee and Ratchet get into an arguement, causing Wreck-Gar to think that he is an Autobot and that he must stop the villian (I.E. Angry Archer). He catches him and causes the Vaut to fall into his back. Ratchet immedately tells Wreck-Gar that he is not an Autobot and the only good things he's for is GARBAGE! Wreck-Gar then leaves throwing garbage everywhere when the police and Powel shows up upset when he finds out that the vaut inside the van, which it's acutally the microbots he was going to show to the mayor, was missing so the Autobots, desipite hating the acting-owner of Sumdac Systems, went to get it back.
Wreak-Gar runs into Lugnut who convinces him that he's a Decepticon, loyal to Megatron. The Autobots show up and Lugnut prepares Ze PUNCH! When Wreck-Gar mistakes it as a secret hanshake (think 1986 movie) and prematurally sets it off. Lugnut takes to the air and Wreak-Gar accidentally spills some of the microbots onto him and, after unbolting half of him, causes him to crash into a Garbage boat.
Before Powell can explain that the microbots are missing, he sees that the Mayor is impressed with how the garbage is disappearing and claims it was a deminstration. Ratchet volunteers to deal with Wreak-Gar before the contaminated boat can touch and destroy Detroit and ends up appologizing to him for what he says and agrees that Wreak-Gar could be a hero if he wanted to. Wreck-Gar cleans up the microbots before falling over from the ones still on his back, Ratchet tries to save him but only gets the garbage.
After discovering that the microbots are no more, the Mayor once again refuses to pay Powell any more than he has. Ratchet quickly puts a stop to the fued however and they agree to pay Powell just a little bit more and to repair the Trash-bots.
In the river, Wreck-Gar (still online) swears to protect the sea creatures from evil... only to ask them to help him get out from under the ground.
End of episode.
My Thoughts:
This is by far one of the funniest episodes in the series. I loved Weird Al as Wreak-Gar. I waited so long for this episode and I am glad for the wait. Ratchet showed some improvement in character but if he smiles like that ever again I will scream and hid under my bed that was just slaggin creepy.
It's amazing how Wreck-Gar can keep smiling even after being insulted, trick, etc... it reminded me of a recent episode of House, only without the illnesses. All in all, a very entertaining episode.
Top 5 Favorite Quotes:
5) "What's the magic word?"
"Now!"
4) "And they call me 'worthless wreck pile of garbage."
3) "I am Wreck-Gar. I dare to be stupid!"
2) "Well, what do you know? They like me, they really like me. Guess I have a way with words.
1) "I am Wreck-Gar. I'm only good for one thing: GARBAGE!!!!!
WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
And that's your review for the week.
Due to a messed up work schedule,I have to wait for Garbage In,Garbage Out like the rest of the Americans,and,will be unable to see the new Canadian Episode next week either.I would be lucky to see the American prmiere by then but for now....
My reviews will be in a great delay fro the first time.
Due to a messed up work schedule,I have to wait for Garbage In,Garbage Out like the rest of the Americans,and,will be unable to see the new Canadian Episode next week either.I would be lucky to see the American prmiere by then but for now....
My reviews will be in a great delay fro the first time.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
WONKO! WATCH THE EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the links
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67I7e_kiNQ
and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNSv8Bi5PRo here now you do not have to wait.
anyway here's my vague review or whatever
ugh PCP the druggy makes comeback and acts like a douschebag.
The Autobots help out the people with their garbage and Prowl complains about the smell. WHAT IN PRIMUS!? Since when can robots smell!?
That person who yelled at ratchet is a jerk. I wanted ratchet to stomp him. At least Fanzone wasn't acting jerky. I think he and the bots really are friends now.
HAHAHAHAA! Wreck-Gar is so funny! I am wreck-gar, I dare to be stupid! hehehehe. Man what a trip. and the unexpected return of the angry archer. "For Soup!" and a cameo from spike and carly and THAT'S REALLY THEM TOO! They say their names! What? Carly is preggers again? I guess they wanted to try again after that disaster Daniel. XD Ratchet really needs to work on his people skills.
Oh man alive, Lugnut! I guess you're not the dumbest bot on the show anymore. I felt bad for the guy. Got taken apart by the ever helpful wreck-gar.
For a moment at the end when I thought wreck-gar was dead I was buming. I was like. 'Ah man. you bring in a loveable character then you nuke him. that's just mean" I am so glad he's not dead!
I guess that's it besides I am so glad megatron's getting sick of Lugnut's groveling. Twitchy eye means losing patience. HA HA HA!
Good and funny episode.
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67I7e_kiNQ
and part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNSv8Bi5PRo here now you do not have to wait.
anyway here's my vague review or whatever
ugh PCP the druggy makes comeback and acts like a douschebag.
The Autobots help out the people with their garbage and Prowl complains about the smell. WHAT IN PRIMUS!? Since when can robots smell!?
That person who yelled at ratchet is a jerk. I wanted ratchet to stomp him. At least Fanzone wasn't acting jerky. I think he and the bots really are friends now.
HAHAHAHAA! Wreck-Gar is so funny! I am wreck-gar, I dare to be stupid! hehehehe. Man what a trip. and the unexpected return of the angry archer. "For Soup!" and a cameo from spike and carly and THAT'S REALLY THEM TOO! They say their names! What? Carly is preggers again? I guess they wanted to try again after that disaster Daniel. XD Ratchet really needs to work on his people skills.
Oh man alive, Lugnut! I guess you're not the dumbest bot on the show anymore. I felt bad for the guy. Got taken apart by the ever helpful wreck-gar.
For a moment at the end when I thought wreck-gar was dead I was buming. I was like. 'Ah man. you bring in a loveable character then you nuke him. that's just mean" I am so glad he's not dead!
I guess that's it besides I am so glad megatron's getting sick of Lugnut's groveling. Twitchy eye means losing patience. HA HA HA!
Good and funny episode.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Review for Garbage In,Garbage Out.
Note:Thank yout to FanTransformers to get the Episode while I was at work(And will continue the next week)
Animation
Wreck-Gar has a more modern look to his G1 form,providing a thinner neck and a more comedic feature in his eyes and face.His alt-mode is a garbage truck,suitable to where he came from.Also,the trailer part of the garbage truck is part of his Transformation,for his robot mode can pull out anything random when being asked a question....that includes an Autobot and Decepticon logo.
The Transformation sequence from Ratchet was really good,but it looked a little Anime-esque.
Characters
Ratchet:His attitude worsened the last time he was seen as he fought with a human.I guess after staying off-screen the whole time,it does explain why he still needs communication skills,but does it have to be with Sari and BumbleBee?But,it proved to be useful.BumbleBee never helped,but through the events that Ratchet went through,he self-analyzed himself and decided to become better,as he apologized to Wreck-Gar for what happened.But his attitude still lives,somewhat.
Wreck-Gar:I like this guy.To me,he defeated the annoying original version from the 86' film and is comedy gold.Wierd Al Yankovich's voice was superb and if he continues to be good,I will gladly accept him to the Transformers community.Welcome aboard.The journey he went through by being a villian,to an Autobot,to a Decepticon,and even to a hero,makes him more likeable during these moments.He discovers who he is and is thankful to Ratchet on becoming what he wants to be.
Fanzone:Great development in his speech.He seems to really tolerate the Autobots more,well,almost.Using 'Quit harassing the Autobot' and 'friend' is really showing that if Fanzone,being a hater of machines,can tolerate the Autobots,eventually the whole world will.
Powell:We now go into the 'I want to be so rich' type.That I think is a downer for me.The stereotype of the wealth/power-hungry businessman is boring and done.But we see a change in him in the end...so he has a heart,some of the time.
Megatron:The twich he did when Lugnut worshipped him,gave me an immediate reminder to BW Megatron and Inferno,since he hated the ant calling him Queen.Guess Animated Megatron doesn't like brown-nosers either.Darn.
Storyline
It all starts with the Garbage-Bots going crazy and letting garbage run all over the streets,leading to the Autobots to help than pandemic in order to strengthen their relations with the humans.However,that doesn't apply to Ratchet as he picks a fight with an elderly man after throwing his car to a lake.The end of this argument leads to BumbleBee and Sari teaching the old bot how to communicate better with humans.After a reaction with the Key,Sari left with Ratchet.Minutes later,Wreck-Gar is introduced,confused and without a name,but he ends up finding a blimp that will lead him to the city.Meanwhile,an Allspark shard is detected from the Decepticons and Lugnut is ordered to follow it,much to Lugnut's constant praise for Megatron.Meanwhile,Wreck-Gar encounters the humans,the police and...Angry Archer,as he helps him get away from the police,giving the name Wreck-Gar.Also,Ratchet ends up helping Spike and Carly as Carly is about to give birth to Daniel,being an opportunity to practice on his communication skills,much to the couple's fear.Eventually,the Autobots met up with Wreck-Gar and Archer,as they attempt to get their way into stealing an armored car.This leads to more fights,and more comedy,but,it an argument from BB and Ratchet confirmed which side Wreck-Gar has chosen,and decided to help 'protect' Spike and Carly like an 'Autobot' and made the quickest betrayal to Archer.After another pointless argument,Lugnut finds Wreck-Gar,and decides to become a Decepticon.The Autobots found Wreck throught Sari's Key and battles with Lugnut.The two Decepticons escape,and Wreck-Gar reveals the Microbot techonology that he stole from Archer,creating an acid-like liquid to Lugnut.He commands Wreck to stop the Microbots,but takes him apart instead,leading Wreck,and a part of an infected Lugnut into the city,leaving Ratchet as the only one to stop it.Ratchet apologizes to Wreck rather than fighting him,decided to be an Autobot again.He stopped the Microbots from growing and sacrificed himself,thanking Ratchet in the end.The garbage dispute is settled and Wreck lives,but is stuck in the bottom of the lake.
An okay development Episode for an old character,and a great introduction Episode to a non-popular Transformer.The comedy was really good,I couldn't recall laughing a lot since The Low Road in 96.Barely any Decepticon interaction,and none of the other Autobots were shown after the end of the first scene.
I know for sure that Wreck-Gar is going to be used rarely,since his use of comedy could get annoying fast.But his sense of wordplay is just,funny.He too is made by the Allspark,but a fragment of it,mixed with junk parts put together.If one fragment can create life,with the use of the Key,imagine what the whole thing can do.No wonder Megatron wants it so badly.
As for the Key itself,it came back to is's simple uses,such as creating life and as an Allpark detector.
Weapons:The axe/hammer from Lugnut is new,which has a better crushing effect than Optimus' axe.His cannon is quite suitable to the Movieverse,since their cannons connect to their arms.One example,Ironhide.The explosion creates a cirular effect,but is only in a small area,but creates a good crater.
I claim the vaccum cleaner to be Wreck-Gar's weapon.
Quirks
Nice scene with Wreck-Gar and the brassiere
The most degrading thing Prime has ever done:Acting the role of a garbage truck.
Wreck-Gar instantly learned about dispose and getaway.Classic.
Was Wreck-Gar's introduction a reference to something?
Income Tac!
I Dare To Be Stupid!
Note:Thank yout to FanTransformers to get the Episode while I was at work(And will continue the next week)
Animation
Wreck-Gar has a more modern look to his G1 form,providing a thinner neck and a more comedic feature in his eyes and face.His alt-mode is a garbage truck,suitable to where he came from.Also,the trailer part of the garbage truck is part of his Transformation,for his robot mode can pull out anything random when being asked a question....that includes an Autobot and Decepticon logo.
The Transformation sequence from Ratchet was really good,but it looked a little Anime-esque.
Characters
Ratchet:His attitude worsened the last time he was seen as he fought with a human.I guess after staying off-screen the whole time,it does explain why he still needs communication skills,but does it have to be with Sari and BumbleBee?But,it proved to be useful.BumbleBee never helped,but through the events that Ratchet went through,he self-analyzed himself and decided to become better,as he apologized to Wreck-Gar for what happened.But his attitude still lives,somewhat.
Wreck-Gar:I like this guy.To me,he defeated the annoying original version from the 86' film and is comedy gold.Wierd Al Yankovich's voice was superb and if he continues to be good,I will gladly accept him to the Transformers community.Welcome aboard.The journey he went through by being a villian,to an Autobot,to a Decepticon,and even to a hero,makes him more likeable during these moments.He discovers who he is and is thankful to Ratchet on becoming what he wants to be.
Fanzone:Great development in his speech.He seems to really tolerate the Autobots more,well,almost.Using 'Quit harassing the Autobot' and 'friend' is really showing that if Fanzone,being a hater of machines,can tolerate the Autobots,eventually the whole world will.
Powell:We now go into the 'I want to be so rich' type.That I think is a downer for me.The stereotype of the wealth/power-hungry businessman is boring and done.But we see a change in him in the end...so he has a heart,some of the time.
Megatron:The twich he did when Lugnut worshipped him,gave me an immediate reminder to BW Megatron and Inferno,since he hated the ant calling him Queen.Guess Animated Megatron doesn't like brown-nosers either.Darn.
Storyline
It all starts with the Garbage-Bots going crazy and letting garbage run all over the streets,leading to the Autobots to help than pandemic in order to strengthen their relations with the humans.However,that doesn't apply to Ratchet as he picks a fight with an elderly man after throwing his car to a lake.The end of this argument leads to BumbleBee and Sari teaching the old bot how to communicate better with humans.After a reaction with the Key,Sari left with Ratchet.Minutes later,Wreck-Gar is introduced,confused and without a name,but he ends up finding a blimp that will lead him to the city.Meanwhile,an Allspark shard is detected from the Decepticons and Lugnut is ordered to follow it,much to Lugnut's constant praise for Megatron.Meanwhile,Wreck-Gar encounters the humans,the police and...Angry Archer,as he helps him get away from the police,giving the name Wreck-Gar.Also,Ratchet ends up helping Spike and Carly as Carly is about to give birth to Daniel,being an opportunity to practice on his communication skills,much to the couple's fear.Eventually,the Autobots met up with Wreck-Gar and Archer,as they attempt to get their way into stealing an armored car.This leads to more fights,and more comedy,but,it an argument from BB and Ratchet confirmed which side Wreck-Gar has chosen,and decided to help 'protect' Spike and Carly like an 'Autobot' and made the quickest betrayal to Archer.After another pointless argument,Lugnut finds Wreck-Gar,and decides to become a Decepticon.The Autobots found Wreck throught Sari's Key and battles with Lugnut.The two Decepticons escape,and Wreck-Gar reveals the Microbot techonology that he stole from Archer,creating an acid-like liquid to Lugnut.He commands Wreck to stop the Microbots,but takes him apart instead,leading Wreck,and a part of an infected Lugnut into the city,leaving Ratchet as the only one to stop it.Ratchet apologizes to Wreck rather than fighting him,decided to be an Autobot again.He stopped the Microbots from growing and sacrificed himself,thanking Ratchet in the end.The garbage dispute is settled and Wreck lives,but is stuck in the bottom of the lake.
An okay development Episode for an old character,and a great introduction Episode to a non-popular Transformer.The comedy was really good,I couldn't recall laughing a lot since The Low Road in 96.Barely any Decepticon interaction,and none of the other Autobots were shown after the end of the first scene.
I know for sure that Wreck-Gar is going to be used rarely,since his use of comedy could get annoying fast.But his sense of wordplay is just,funny.He too is made by the Allspark,but a fragment of it,mixed with junk parts put together.If one fragment can create life,with the use of the Key,imagine what the whole thing can do.No wonder Megatron wants it so badly.
As for the Key itself,it came back to is's simple uses,such as creating life and as an Allpark detector.
Weapons:The axe/hammer from Lugnut is new,which has a better crushing effect than Optimus' axe.His cannon is quite suitable to the Movieverse,since their cannons connect to their arms.One example,Ironhide.The explosion creates a cirular effect,but is only in a small area,but creates a good crater.
I claim the vaccum cleaner to be Wreck-Gar's weapon.
Quirks
Nice scene with Wreck-Gar and the brassiere
The most degrading thing Prime has ever done:Acting the role of a garbage truck.
Wreck-Gar instantly learned about dispose and getaway.Classic.
Was Wreck-Gar's introduction a reference to something?
Income Tac!
I Dare To Be Stupid!
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
-
artemis-lady-warrior
- Super Poster!

- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
- 19
- Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
- Contact:
Series needs more episodes about Prowl!!!!! Only about three so far and he wasn't really the main character in any of them except the one where meltdown is reintroduced! ARGH! NEED MORE PROWL TIME! I am SOO looking forward to "Fistful of energon" two reasons. More prowl time and the return of STAAAAAAAARSCREAM!
BTW Wonko. I need to correct you. Daniel wasn't being born. He was already born! He went to sari's birthday party. Remember? This is a new kid.
Lol Now all lugnut needs to say is "FOR THE GLORY OF THE ROYALTY!" wonder how he's going to get his back end back?
BTW Wonko. I need to correct you. Daniel wasn't being born. He was already born! He went to sari's birthday party. Remember? This is a new kid.
Lol Now all lugnut needs to say is "FOR THE GLORY OF THE ROYALTY!" wonder how he's going to get his back end back?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
- Wonko The Sane
- Ultra Poster!

- Posts: 907
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
- 18
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Okay,whatever about Daniel and such.They'll only G1 references being thrown here and there...it's not like they're going to be significant or anything,their time is up.
I don't mean this in a rude way though.
I don't mean this in a rude way though.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]
By Primus,You Are Awesome!
By Primus,You Are Awesome!