Transformers Animated (Spoilers within!)

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wistwin
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am
18
Location: Under Megatron's bed...>.>
Contact:

Unread post by Wistwin »

I noticed that too.

I was all "..............." O.o "OMG WILT!"
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I never saw the show so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Jagna wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed that the VA for Jazz is the voice of Wilt in Foster's Home for Imaginary Freinds?

.....anyone?

LoL. I only had to hear the sample a second time and go 'aHA!' :lol:

Oh my God,you're right.I knew that voice was familiar.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 pm
20
Location: Athens, OH
Contact:

Unread post by Beastbot »

Jazz is voiced by Phil LaMarr. The guy's done COUNTLESS roles, my favorite being Bubblegum Tate in Futurama.
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
User avatar
The Crab
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:13 pm
20
Location: Will eat for food.
Contact:

Unread post by The Crab »

"Whimmy wham WAZZLE!"

I really really wanna see Ultra Magnus and Megatron go at it with their respective hand weapons. Giant Hammer + Giant Sword = Greatest Fight Evar.

And for some strange reason, I love to see Sentinel Prime and Optimus Prime go at it.
Is the answer to this question "No"?

LYSDEXIC DARAPOX.
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

Since America is on a two-week wait for Transformers:Animated,Canada went ahead and released Return of The Headmaster....

So,here is my review.

Charcters

Sentinel Prime continues to be a prick in this Episode as he admits some things that shouldn't be said at a press conference with the mayor.However,after expeirencing what it's like to lose a 'part of himself' he starts to respect Prime after helping him on their chase for Headmaster.He provides comic relief for himself,not following the rules of the road,sanitizing himself,head rolling,and so on.

As for Optimus Prime,he is used as comedic relief for himself and Sentinel,taunting one another time and again throughout the Episode,but in the end he earns a somewhat redeemed freindship with Sentinel.But if Sentinel continues to be annoying,we will have to wait on that.

We get to see another interaction between Sari,BumbleBee,and Bulkhead,as they try to cheer her up after her recent discovery.They too had some comedy but is quickly overlooked by the two Primes.

Henry Masterson barely got any development in this Episode.

Now for Dr.Powell,he continues to be the boss for Sumdac's company and employed Masterson to accomplish a goal of thiers;to start crating miltary weapons.We don't see much of Powell until the end,where he proves to Fanzone that the law is immune to Masterson,and,will continue to accomplish their plans.Best bet that Powell will have more screentime in the future,and so will Masterson.


Storyline

The aftermath of Sari's discovery,as she is forced to move out of her room and live with the Autobots.Powell intends to use Sari's room for reseearch and also announces that Masterson will be working in the company for now on.Sari leaves but without the need of her tutor and Sparkplug,so she ends up leaving with a suitcase of her things.Meanwhile,Powell and Masterson discuss on making Sumdac's company as a facility to create military weapons.Masterson agrees and tries to use his old plan again;to possess a Transformer by his 'Headmaster' plan,and he points to the television,showing Sentinel Prime's face.As for the two Primes,they are at a press conference with the mayor,his assistant,and Fanzone.Sentinel speaks to the 'organics' and continues to insult them in his speech,right down to finding any traces of Cybertonian residue in their 'skin'.Optimus tries to speak but Sentinel refuses,and ends up shaking the mayor's hand,only sanitizing it afterwards.Meanwhile,Masterson fakes a call to Fanzone that a Decepticon was found in Old Detroit.Sentinel hurries to investigate,to the extent of not following the rules,again.Sentinel and Optimus spread out,as Masterson with his Headmaster possess Sentinel's body.Sentinel asks Optimus to call of the search and meet up with him alone,only to find Sentinel's head.Meanwhile,Bulkhead and BumbleBee try to cheer Sari up by music,food,and even tutouring her,leading up to theories about her existance.As for the Primes,they look for Headmaster,and end up in Sumdac's office,Optimus speaking to Powell as he places Sentinel somewhere safe.Optimus is asked to leave and he accepts,but traces a phonecall between Powell and Masterson through his antennae.Both Sentinel and Optimus head off to the dock where Masterson prepares to leave,but they are entangled by the Sari's tutor-bot and Sparkplug,both wearing the Headmaster helmet.Optimus ends up running them over and goes after the ship and battles Masterson.He is defeated by Optimus(With the use of Sentinel's head like a soccer ball)and was arrested by Fanzone later.Powell comes to the scene and explains to Fanzone that he can not arrest Henry;they fought in international waters,between America and Canada,and the Autobots do not have rights like the humans do,proving that his arrest is void.Powell and Masterson leaves scot free and Sentinel has his body back.Meanwhile,Prowl speaks to BumbleBee and Bulkhead,advising them to talk to Sari.They ask if she was okay,leading to Sari crying,and the two bots conforting her.In the ending,Ultra Magnus questions about what went on with Sentinel to Optimus.Optimus defends Sentinel by saying that he was the one that trapped Headmaster to defeat him.Magnus reluctantly accepts,and Sentinel finds a new respect for Optimus.


It was much of a comedic Episode but still have hints of sentinment and action,and forshadowing.The trust between the two Primes strengthen as Sari continues to think about her existance.Not much is developed significantly in this Episode and no whereabouts of the Decepticons and Sumdac is shown.However,we do know that Powell is willing to do anything to put his plan into action and he will protect Masterson to make sure the Autobots don't stand in his way.

Also,there was a part where Bulkhead and BumbleBee speak about the thories Fans have been thinking about since the end of Season I.They think of the following:
  • Sari came from outer space,trapped on an egg and landed in Sumdac's door
  • A portal opened and she fell through
  • She's a robot
  • Sumdac founded her on a cabbage patch
  • The stork theory
A lot of people are thinking that Sari is a robot and this being out of the open either proves this true or not.It could be debatable;the writers are playing at this theory and subtlely saying it is true,or,they bluntly say it to say it's not true.Anyway,I'm patient to wait until the end of Season II.

Also,we get to see more weaponary in this Episode.Optimus' axe can be used as a rocket and Sentinel has a lance to go along with that shield of his.Masterson upgraded to sheild by adding spikes on it.Also,Optimus's antennae can be used to hear and trace cell phone calls.


Quirks

Optimus' laugh when he discovered Sentinel's head
Sentinel=Cyberton's Worst Driver
Still no love for the tutor-bot
Sentinel's chin can be used to support a seatbelt...almost
Masterson still uses slang,like 'noob'
Sentinel can still fight with his head alone
Optimus enjoys beating the crap out of Headmaster in Sentinel's body.


Sentinel is still the butt end of all jokes :D
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

LOL yeah that was a very funny episode. :-D

I loved how right after Sentinel commented that Optimus should not say or do anything over his head he then learns that he has to shake the mayor's hand. :-D

I'm surprised that no one mentioned that Optimus made a come-back/insult towards Sentinel only after they both walked off. That's so a me thing to do.

Prowl had the right idea in the end, too bad he didn't tell them earlier. I'm sure Sentinel will lighten up on Optimus... only a little bit.


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I didn't get to see it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Fantransformers isn't putting it up! Curse you cartoon network! It's official. I hate that channel and I don't even have cable.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

artemis-lady-warrior wrote:I didn't get to see it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Fantransformers isn't putting it up! Curse you cartoon network! It's official. I hate that channel and I don't even have cable.
You guys have to wait a while because of Ben 10.I was wondering if Canada was also going to wait until America shows it,but I don't think they want to have anymore complaints than they already do.FanOfTransformers is American,and he too has to wait.

And how are you going to see that Episode if you have cable?I don't think YTV will be accessed in American cable.
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I said I didn't have cable. I've got local channels and that's about it that's why I wait until other people upload the episode onto youtube.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wistwin
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am
18
Location: Under Megatron's bed...>.>
Contact:

Unread post by Wistwin »

People in the US shouldn't be complaining when the International fans aren't getting anything at all.

*reads Wonko's review*

The episode sounds great. More speculations on Sari are probably coming.
你總是很瞭解.你總是很體貼.我們一起走到永遠
~小心願 - 強辯&任容萱
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

I got to see it finally! I HATE Powell! he's such a jerk! How dare he not let Sari keep her dog bot! It belongs to her! It was a BIRTHDAY PRESENT! grrr! Hpw dare he! How dare he even hire the psycho! what is wrong with these people? I mean how CAN HE HIRE HENRY BACK AFTER HE TRIED TO MELT THE CITY?!
I loved Prime's laugh when he found Sentinal without a body. It cracked me up! I loved the parts with Prime and Sentinal. Prime looked like he was enjoying beating up Sentinal's body. Then he kicks his head to stop Henry. "You kicked me... on PURPOSE!" HAHAHAHAA!
I feel really bad for Sari. I was hoping Bee would hug her. That would have been cute and she looked like she needed a hug. Prowl had the right idea. Maybe he should have said something earlier.
I cannot believe the gall of Powell. "since when do alien robots have rights?" Since they've been saving the butts of all the humans in the city for over a year, you twit! I hope somebody steps on him. He'd deserve it.
One question though, where was Jazz in this episode?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 744
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
20
Location: I would like to know too... ;-D
Contact:

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Working on the Cybertronian situation Ultra Magnus mentioned possibly. Although I would have loved to see his face if he saw Sentinel without a body. *snickers*

I have a feeling that Powel won't be stopped until Sumdac returns, Hopefully in Mission Accomplished... wait... POOR SARI AGAIN! (I read the synoposis to the next episode).


WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 1016
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:43 pm
19
Location: Under Dinobot's Bed bwahahahaa!
Contact:

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

yeah! I got to see Mssion Accomplished. Man that episode was great but it seems sentinal didn't learn much from what happened with his head and body deal. He's still the jerkiest jerk around and Magnus is still stuffy. I'm glad Jazz doesn't act like them. He didn't get much of a part but he still wasn't acting dumb. It seemed to focus on Starscream and Optimus the most so it's an optimus/starsceram episode (not in the pairing sense just in focus sense)
The whole deal with Starscream cracked me up. He just won't die! :lol: Course the only thing keeping him alive is that all spark fragment. wouldn't it be interesting if he takes sari's key and uses it to regain his spark since it's gone? wow this megatron won't stand for any of starscream's antics. he just wants him dead.
I don't have much else to say except I'm glad that the autobot's get to stay with sari and I wonder how Starscream's gonna get away from the elite guards ship since he's supposed to come back in a later episode.
hehehe this episode practically summed up why I like Starscream so much. I definitely want his toy when it comes out.
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm
18
Location: Canada
Contact:

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

I'm guessing no one has anymore comments for 'Rerun Of The Headmaster'(I'm keeping this typo )

Okay,moving on to YTV's 'Mission Accomplished'

Characters

Ultra Magnus....

NOTE: When I watched this Episode,my TV Audio was set up into 'Enhances Surround Sound'.If you have that feature try it.Why am I saying this?Because when this feature was in my TV,you can hear Ultra Magnus in an echo,while the others didn't.To me,it gave more of Ultra Magnus that God-like quality,which is incredibly neat .

Moving on, Ultra Magnus' treatment to Optimus Prime was kind of a surprise,since he wanted him to lie to the Autobots in Cybertron about the Allspark and Megatron,ending the rumours and all.But in the end,Magnus came to his senses and gave me another surprise;by allowing Optimus and his crew to stay in Earth for a mission to save it from Allspark fragments and the Decepticons,

Sentinel Prime continues to be a jerk and shows his pride and kissing up to Ultra Magnus.However,he showed great development from the last Episode(Which I watched again before seeing this one),and you can see that his insults to Optimus Prime decreased dramatically.In fact,he even helped Optimus to get into the Elite Guard,but,not in the way that we all hoped.

Jazz barely had any character development,but I am not certain if he was over his fear of organics.I supposed he might,since he didn't freaked out when Fanzone and Sari were near him.

Optimus Prime got really good development in this Episode as he refused to tell the lie both Magnus and Sentinel wanted him to do.We see a bit more of his G1 self,standing up to what was right,even disobeying the orders of Magnus,tricking Sentinel to Stasis Lock,and becoming leader in a Decepticon/Allspark trap.

Megatron continues to be dark tyrant in this Episode,but we see more of his G1 self as well,threatening Sumdac,being ruthless to Starscream,and his desire to create the Space Bridge.

Blitzwing and Lugnut provided comic relief here.

Starscream didn't developed much,but we see more of his determination to become leader of the Decepticons.In more ways than one .

Sari became really mature in this Episode.Why?Because she didn't try to sabotage the Elite Guard as they wanted Optimus and his crew to leave Earth.But she continues to be sad for not finding her father.She shows her bravery with BumbleBee in the Decepticon/Allspark trap.

Fanzone provided comic relief as he tries to talk to Sari,leading to his reason why he never had children.But,he continues to trust the Autobots a lot more than in Season I,but he does not trust them when fighting the Decepticons alone.


Storyline

It all starts with a message from an Autobot(I think G1 people might pick up on who he is)as they wage war on the Decepticons.Ultra Magnus thinks about what Optimus Prime told him in the Season Premiere and decides for him to tell a lie;which is to claim that the Allspark is destroyed(Or not,I'm sorry,I don't remember),and to say that Megatron is dead.Meanwhile,Megatron orders Blitzwing and Lugnut to steal a transmission from the Elite Guard's ship,so he can transmit to Deceptions that he is alive,to continue the war on Cybertron,and that he is coming.They succeed in stealing the transmission,while Optimus is told that he will be court marshalled on Cybertron,as does the rest of his crew.Optimus refuses to tell the lie but he does agree on going to Cybertron with them.Later,Optimus tells Sari about the news and runs off crying,while Sentinel confronts Optimus to tell the lie,bribing him that if he does,he will become an Elite Guard member.Optimus refuses that offer,and Sentinel leaves to tell Magnus.Now,Starscream is revived...in a landfill.Starscream thinks to himself that he is either dead or a ghost,but finds Blitzwing and Lugnut,leading himself into Megatron's lair.Starscream confronts Megatron and is killed in minutes,being thrown off into a river.Starscream is revived again and thinks that he is a ghost,but realizes that he is immortal,because he has an Allspark fragment in his head.Proud and determined,Starscream goes after Megatron countless times,all being ended up thrown on the same river,while Megatron makes his transmission to the rest of the Decepticons.Starscream ends up planning of another approach and finds a train with a large piece of the Allspark.Starscream takes advantage of this and devises a trap.Meanwhile,the Autobots,minus Optimus,thinks of a way to help Sari and her situation.They thought of giving her to Fanzone,convincing him to adopt her,leading into some comedy between the two.Meanwhile,Optimus speaks to Magnus;for refusing to tell the lie,Optimus is now placed in custody.The ship picked up a speeding train with an Allspark fragment.Magnus and Jazz head for the train while Sentinel must stay with Optimus,giving him Stasis Handcufs.Optimus quickly figured out that the train was a trap set up by the Decepticons,but Sentinel doesn't believe him,leading into a struggle between the two,but in the end,Sentinel ends up in Stasis Lock.Optimus heads to the train and tells the rest of the Autobots.On the Decepticon view,they pick up the idea that the train was a trap set up by the Autobots,until Megatron sees Starscream and leaves the scene.The Autobots,with Fanzone and Sari,meet up with Optimus,and ends up meeting with Magnus and Jazz.Sentinel caught up with them and all devised a plan to stop the speeding train,since it is full of people.BumbleBee and Sari reaches to the engine and carefully removes the Allspark shard with the Key.They were successful but almost crashed to the end of the line,until stopped by Bulkhead,Optimus,and Ratchet.Starscream takes the fragment form Sari and meets up with Megatron,being killed off again.In the end,Ultra Magnus decides that Optimus Prime and the Autobot crew are to stay at Earth,collecting Allspark fragments and having Stasis Handcuffs ready for other Decepticons.The Elite Guard leaves,hopefully to return.


First off,I am happy to know where Starscream ended up,in fact,I had no idea that the Decepticons where that heartless to dump his body that way.I looked back to the Season Finale and when Megatron placed the Key to Starscream's body,it is assumed that his Spark is destroyed,but the Allspark fragment is keeping him alive.I don't know if this theory is for certain,but this is based off another Series that had special fragments

Sorry to all Fans who wanted Sentinel to see Elita as Blackrachnia.

This Episode is well done with all the character developmetn thrown in.

We now get to see a side of forshadowing since Megatron has completed his transmission to all Decepticons 'hiding in the stars'.What I remember from Megatron is that he and Sumdac developed a way to be undetected outside the mountainous cave that they are hiding in.So it explains why Blitzwing and Lugnut were able to get the transmitter so easily and near the Elite Guard's ship.I hope that there will be more Deceptcions in the future now that Megatron:

A)Is found out that he is indeed alive
B)The Space Bridge: We know Megatron is getting himself into Cybertron,does that also mean for others to enter Earth?I say most likely.

So I was right that there will be a shard hunt this Season,.So prepare for fillers,new characters,new human villians,and hopefully more Episodes with the Dinobots.


Quirks

Starscream being thrown off the river more than once
Sari and Fanzone moments
Anyone noticed some Movie reference in the music?
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Post Reply